•Four

A couple of days have passed and not once has Jungkook tried to contact you to apologize

A couple of days have passed and not once has Jungkook tried to contact you to apologize. Well, it wasn't like you were waiting for him to call you or anything. It's just that you thought that after he yelled at you he would feel bad and would want to make up. But that never happened.

The guys weren't any help either, all they said was to give him time and he'll come around. You walk out of your room and into your kitchen for food. You were back in your old apartment in downtown Busan and you couldn't believe how dusty it got after two years.

You found what you believed was a cookie and stuffed it in your mouth. You face twists into disgust at the bitter taste of it. You spat it out in the sink before drinking some water. You really need to buy some groceries soon. A knock came at your door and you stare at it in confusion.

"Who is it?" You shout. "It's Taehyung!" He shouts through the door. You rush to open it revealing Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

"Hey, Jisun!" Hoseok greets with a bright smile. Yoongi was playing on his phone as if he wasn't standing in front of your door and Taehyung was beaming at you. "What are you guys doing here?" You ask with a smile. They push themselves into your apartment causing you to stagger back.

"Have you cleaned for once in here?" Taehyung asks as he wipes a finger on a shelf.

"I was going to until you buffoons arrived." You close the door and face them.

"So what is it that you need?" You ask. You watch Yoongi plop himself on the couch too fixated on his phone while Hoseok walks around your apartment like he hasn't been here before.

"Got any food?" Taehyung asks as he sits on a kitchen stool. You give him a frown. "Nope. Unless you want some expired cookies."

He sighs sadly, "I haven't eaten lunch yet."

"Aw poor baby," You mock. "I haven't had any breakfast or lunch." He gives you a small glare but doesn't say more. "And you didn't answer my question by the way." You point out as you leaned against the counter.

Taehyung shrugs, "The rest of the guys want to meet up later at the usual spot, wanna come?" Taehyung asks.

You rub the back of your head while giving him an apologetic smile. "I don't know Tae, I got some things to do here." You say as you gesture at your dusty apartment.

"Aw come on, Jisun it'll be fun!" Hoseok chimes in.

"But my apartment--"

"You're apartment will be here when you get back." Yoongi interrupts finally off his phone. You give him a look and stick out your tongue. He rolls his eyes with a small smile.