•Eleven

"Jungkook, breakfast is ready!" Mrs. Jeon shouts loudly for her son to hear.

Upstairs in his room, Jungkook lays on his bed staring up at the ceiling. It has been two days since the night in the amusement park and the memory of you and him on that Ferris wheel was still fresh on his mind. He replayed it every chance he got and he couldn't help but feel a little giddy inside. That would probably be the closest thing he did with you that he thought was romantic.

He heaved a sigh and jumped out of bed and headed downstairs. The strong aroma pastry and meat greeted his nostrils making his stomach growl in response. He entered the kitchen to see plates were already set up on the breakfast table.

His father was reading the newspaper while sipping a cup of tea while his mother worked around the kitchen.
"Good morning, sweetie!" Mrs. Jeon chirps with a smile.

"Morning," Jungkook says and sits in a chair. He stares down at his plate. Two big fluffy Japanese pancakes laid there along with a side of fruit and bacon. Jungkook practically drooled at the sight.

"Where were you last night?" Mr. Jeon asked gruffly. "I was out with my friends," Jungkook answers simply and plops a piece of fruit into his mouth.

"Till one in the morning?"

He was out at the spot last night watching Yoongi and Jimin have a drinking battle. Long story short the little shortie couldn't hold down his liquor and he had to take Jimin home.

"Yeah, I guess."

Mr. Jeon slams down the paper on the table. "Don't talk to me like that, Jungkook. You know when the curfew is!" He shouts.

Jungkook groans, "I'm a grown man, dad! There's is no curfew." Honestly, how old does he think he is? Ten?

"Under this roof there is." Mr. Jeon states sternly and crosses his arms. "Curfew is nine and you have to be in this house before then! You know that."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "For the last time, I don't need a stupid curfew!" He turns to his mother who finally sat down at the table. "Mom, don't you agree?" She hesitates and looks at her husband and son.

She winces slightly, "I may have to agree with your father on this."

"What?!"

"He's right, Jungkook. If you live in this house then you must obey the rules. Coming home before curfew is one of them."

Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief, "Whatever." He grumbles.

"Oh and if you invite any of your little friends over make sure you talk to us first." Mr. Jeon informs. "I don't want any hooligans messing with my house like the last time."