•Fifty-Four

Immediately you throw your arms around his neck melting into the kiss

Immediately you throw your arms around his neck melting into the kiss. A wondrous sensation blooms within you as your heart beats at an unexpectedly fast rate.

This was the kiss you wanted, you dreamed of this and now it was becoming reality. You press your body against his with need as you stood on your toes to kiss him deeper. Jungkook moans at your sudden move and moves his lips to become in sync with yours.

His hand roves down your body until his grasps your waist firmly, pressing your body against his as much as he could. God, this felt good. This was better than the fantasies he had, so much better.

"Jungkook," you breathe hoarsely as you pull away to catch your breath. He ignores you and presses his lips against yours once more catching you off guard.

Your moan was a symphony, it was like music to his ears. And he was dying to hear it again. He pulls away and kisses your jaw softly.

"Jump," he commands.

You slowly open your eyes, "What?"

"Jump." He repeats.

Hesitantly you brace your hands upon his shoulders and jump. Quickly he picks you up by your thighs and hooks your legs around his waist. He kisses you once more as he maneuvers towards the counter and places you on top of it.

Your mind becomes a blank sheet for all your thoughts had vanished. Nothing seemed important to you except for this kiss. God, you never realized how amazing he was. It was driving you insane with desire.

Your hands move up into his soft brown hair and your fingers began to tangle within his locks. You decide to take a slight advantage and suck on his bottom lip.

Jungkook moans softly at the feeling and quickly you slip your tongue into his mouth. Surprised, Jungkook breathes deeply out his nose and slowly moved his hands under your oversized sweater to grip your thighs.

He never thought it would feel this good. Of course, he imagined it to be amazing but this . . . This was beyond amazing. His body felt like it was burning yet it didn't hurt. It was a good type of burn, the type he welcomed with open arms.

Jungkook always knew he was shy, he knew this would turn out for the worse if it wasn't for the sudden adrenaline that ran threw his veins before he entered your apartment.

He never realized that he had this side of him. It was incredible, it was almost as if he had a dual personality. The need to discover more about this new side of him starts to takeover his mind.