•Six

It was the day after you got drunk with the guys and you had a small headache

It was the day after you got drunk with the guys and you had a small headache. You dug through your medicine cabinet for any pain reliever tablets. When you found them you pop two into your mouth and swallowed it with water.

Your hangovers were never as bad as everyone else's. You would always have a small headache and that was about it. Not once when you drank your first alcohol when you turned twenty-one did you have to stay in bed all day. Although you would throw up a lot, that is only when you were totally wasted.

It was early in the afternoon and you decide to pay Jungkook a visit. Maybe he was up to having lunch somewhere today. The day was pretty chilly though since it was autumn.

You decided to wear black leggings with a maroon sweater and brown boots. You walk out of your apartment and out into the city. You wave down a taxi and told them your destination.

As you were on your way to Jungkook's house your mind began to wander to the rest of your guy friends. Were they still out in the woods or did they get home safely last night?

You remembered seeing how drunk they were and decided that they did spend the night out in the cold. You felt bad for them but then again they brought it upon themselves.

When the taxi pulled up by a two-story modern white house you paid him the amount you owed and exited the car. You stood in front of the house while rubbing your arms in hopes of keeping warm.

The tree in the front lawn had leaves in bright red, orange, and yellow. Some fell from the branches and swayed to the ground. The lawn was littered with leaves. You decided to ask either Mr. or Mrs. Jeon if you can rake it up.

You hurriedly made it to the front door and rang the doorbell. Despite the sun shining at the highest peak in the sky, it was still cold. You wait for an answer but none came. You rang the doorbell again but there was no answer. You push your bottom lip out in thought. Were they out doing errands?

You look at the driveway and saw Jungkook's car parked. "Well he's home so why isn't he answering?" You mutter. You really wanted to be inside the house, the wind was picking up.

You suddenly remember something from when you were a child and looked at the small stone bunny statue. You crouch down and lift it up to see a small brass key laying on the ground. You look around you for any passerby's. With none in sight, you quickly grab the key and place the bunny back.

You were surprised the key was still there. That key was left solely for you when you were a child. When you wanted to visit your childhood friend his parents placed a key out on the porch so you could get inside easily. They've probably forgotten all about it after all these years.

You place the key in the keyhole and slowly turned it until you heard a click. You took out the key and slowly push the door open. Warmth greets you and you couldn't help but sigh. When you enter the house silence fills the air. Nothing stirred, it was like there was no one here.