•Twenty-Five

His lips touch your cheek softly like an angel's kiss

His lips touch your cheek softly like an angel's kiss. His lips linger for a moment on your skin before he quickly pulls away. He yanks his hand out of yours and looks away.

You flutter your eyes open feeling speechless. You felt dizzy after such a surprising action. You slowly bring your hand to your cheek. You could still feel his warm lips pressed against your skin.

Your heart thunders in your chest and your mind was blank. You didn't know what to think, you were too shocked.

"J-Jungkook--" "I'm sorry," he blurts out. "I shouldn't have done that." His head was still turned away.

You notice that he clasped his hands together tightly to stop his shaking. You knew how nervous he always gets when he was doing something out of the ordinary.

Your heart aches for him and a sad smile appears on your face.
You place a hand on his shoulder causing him to jump at the touch.

"Hey, don't apologize. I'm not mad." You try to assure your friend.

You actually felt proud of him for actually gaining that much courage to do that. But there was one question lingering on your mind. Why did he do it?

Jungkook takes in a breath and lets it out. He slowly glances at you and you see his cheeks were the reddest they ever been.

You couldn't help but smile and force him to turn around completely. "I swear, Jungkook I don't how you can always look so adorable when you get embarrassed." You say in a scolding manner.

He doesn't answer and averts his gaze from yours. He didn't know what came over him. He actually kissed your cheek and that surprised him.

He only feared your reaction, he hopes you weren't going to be upset. He bites the inside of his cheek racking his brain for something to say.

You beat him to it. "Jungkook, you're acting as if that this was a big deal," you tease slightly. "It was just a friendly kiss on the cheek."

His eyes widen, a friendly kiss?

Is that how you saw it? You saw him gaining all his courage that he had to just be friendly? A frown forms on Jungkook's lips with his eyes narrowing.

"A friendly kiss?" He repeats.

You nod, "Yeah, that's all it was. So, you don't have to be embarrassed."