•Epilogue

Three Years Later

Three Years Later

"Hello, welcome back to, K-Idol Entertainment, where we talk to many K-Pop Idols about their latest music and gossip." A woman in her late-twenties announces to the camera in front of her.

She sits on a hard cushioned, cream-colored couch in a black pencil skirt and red blouse. Her hands were gently clasped together upon her lap. She and the staff were in the studio filming exclusively live. Something they rarely do.

"We are here tonight with idol superstar, Jeon Jungkook, for an exclusive interview over his latest album." She gestures her head to the man sitting across from her making the cameraman zoom out the camera to get both her and Jungkook in the frame.

He sat formally on the couch, his back straight and his feet planted on the wooden floor. His red hair was parted in the middle allowing most the strands to fall over his forehead.

Despite the calm expression evident on his face Jungkook was deeply nervous. His heart pounded between his chest and spine while he chewed the inside of his cheek as discreetly as he could.

It has been mere months since the release of his new album and about all of his fans demanded to know the meaning of his latest album, First Love.

He read their comments on social media and heard countless questions about the album during talk shows and fan meets. It took him a while to decide whether or not if he should tell them but in the end, he decided to speak the truth.

"Your recent album release, First Love, skyrocketed through the charts worldwide," she says gaining back Jungkook's focus.

"It's the first time in Korean music history where an album became a number one hit in more than twenty countries in less than a week since the release."

"I'm as surprised as you are," Jungkook sheepishly smiles. "I never expected so many people to listen to my songs. Let alone having millions of copies sold out in the two months since it was released."

He was truly surprised by the growing number of sold albums and fans that grew by each coming week. Although he was grateful to those who listened.

"It's truly a wonderful collection of songs," the interviewer admits.

"Many theories were created by your fans to attempt at grasping the concept of the entire album. Especially your hit song, Euphoria," she adds.

Jungkook nods along with a small smile allowing her to continue.

"There's a deep meaning behind it all as you said in a few of your concerts and tonight your fans are hoping you can unveil the secret to them."

"I'll try my best," Jungkook chuckles lightly. The interviewer smiles appreciatively at the star before getting down to business.