•Fourty-Three

Jungkook leans in close suddenly intrigued

Jungkook leans in close suddenly intrigued. "She did?" He asks with a low, curious tone.

Seojun nods with a hint of excitement appearing in his eyes. He couldn't wait to tell Jungkook. This was going to be interesting.

Suddenly he remembers you and his glint of his excitement quickly fades. Fear was now in his eyes. God, if you find out then it would be the end of him.

Jungkook notices his friend's face go white as if he saw a ghost. He raises a brow in suspicion as he cocks his head.

"Seojun, are you okay?"

He let out a nervous laugh as an answer. He starts to rub the nape of his neck as he looks out the window.

"Yeah, I'm good," he answers warily. "It's just that Jisun can't find out about this. She'll kill me."

Jungkook examines Seojun's face that showed pure fear, his eyes full of worry and terror. He couldn't help but laugh at his fright. It was amusing to see a grown man be scared out of his wits by a small woman like yourself.

Seojun turns to him with narrow eyes. He didn't care Jungkook was laughing at him. He was truly terrified. He didn't want to be kicked again in the shin!

"I'm serious, Kook!" Seojun exclaims. "She'll hurt me!"

Jungkook laughs harder and throws his head back in the process. His laugh was clear and loud, it was probably the best thing Seojun saw Jungkook do in a while. He let a small smile slip on to his lips relieved to see his friend enjoy himself.

As Jungkook laughed his throat suddenly tightens causing him to choke for air. He leans forward as he coughs harshly. It was an ugly sound, Seojun watches in shock thinking Jungkook might hack out one of his lungs.

And that's what Jungkook felt like he was doing. It hurt his chest and it wouldn't stop. With his hand over his mouth, he felt something against his palm as he coughed. But whenever he tried to stop the coughing fit becomes louder and harsher.

His eyes were closed tightly together, this was embarrassing to cough like this here. When Jungkook was sure his coughing fit had gone he slowly grabs a napkin and wiped his mouth and hand.

"Jungkook," Soejun starts but abruptly stops as he gazes at the napkin in Jungkook's hands. His eyes widen with his breathing coming to a stop.

The clean white napkin became stained. It was stained blood red.

"Shit," Seojun curses at the sight.

Jungkook stays silent as he stares at it. He swallows hard, it was becoming worse. He was coughing up more blood than before.

"How long has that been happening?" Seojun demands lowly after a tense minute.

Jungkook slowly folds up the napkin, "About a couple of weeks." He mutters.