•Twenty-Six

"I still can't believe we're going to Hanok village

"I still can't believe we're going to Hanok village." You sigh as you slam your suitcase close. "Did mom and dad really give you permission?"

Jimin lays on your bed with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Hell no, I just only said that so the guys won't be such babies."

You let out a gasp of horror and dramatically point at him. "Jimin, you're in so much trouble! You know how angry they'll be?? Especially dad?"

You both know how angry your dad could get. It terrified you, but Jimin? Not so much. He waves a hand in dismissal.

"Ah relax, Jisun. I got it all covered." He stretches before leaping off your bed. "Besides, he won't make such a huge fuss. I have a reason for what I'm doing, you know." You cross your arms while sticking your hip out.

"Oh really? Like what?"

Jimin stops at your doorway and glances over his shoulder. "It's for Jungkook," he answers. "I figured that since he's dealing with cancer then he should go to one of the most beautiful places in South Korea. It'll make him happy."

Your eyes widen slightly in surprise. It was for Jungkook. Jimin, your idiot brother, really had a heart of gold. He was always too caring for his own good.

And you? You weren't like him. If anything you didn't do anything for Jungkook. Not one thing.

Jimin gives you a teasing smile. "Looks like I'm doing your goal for you." Jimin walks out the room with a small chuckle.

You grit your teeth as you lower your head. He was right, you weren't doing anything for Jungkook. All you were doing was upsetting him.

"Come on, Jisun! Hurry up!" You hear Jimin call for you from the entryway. You heave a sigh and take your suitcase to the door. Jimin was oblivious to your demeanor and was texting on his phone.

"Okay, so apparently Namjoon rented a van for all of us." He mumbles. You nod slightly not really up to the trip anymore.

Jimin places his phone in his pocket before opening the door. "Got everything?" "Yeah." You exited your apartment and locked it behind you. Jimin made his way to the apartment next to yours and bangs on it loudly.

"Come on, Jungkook! We're waiting, you know!" He shouts. The door opens and Jungkook steps out with his suitcase in tow.

He wore a pair of skinny jeans and a white shirt. He looked ragged like he didn't sleep the night before. Jimin jumps happily, "Okay, let's go!"