@ - 5

Word Count :- 1183

Soon enough I was parked outside the building, I got out of my car and not bothering to even lock it I ran through the entrance where I was stopped by two guards and before they could even say anything I casted my spell and they were on the floor sleeping, I know I wasn't allowed to use my powers but right now it was needed.

I rushed my way towards the lift and getting inside I pressed the floor number, I was getting impatient and the damn lift was slow, finally after eternity the doors were now open as I walked out of the lift, horror filled my insides when I saw two guards dead here and that actually made me run towards his office.

Without wasting any time I walked in the office to see Maximus Zander aiming his gun at a man who had a smirk up his lips, I could sense the tension surrounding the room, "You won't shoot me Zander, Will you now little boy ?" The man said and his words did affect Maximus as his grip on the gun was now loose and his hand was trembling.

"Come on baby boy, Daddy's had enough now..." The man mocked which somewhere deep down set my being on fire, "On your knees..." I spoke casting a spell as the man fell down on his knees and that made Maximus eye me with surprise, "Who are you ?" The man asked which made me look at him, walking towards him I smirked "definitely not the one you should have messed up with honey" that said I casted a spell in my mind and gripping the air, imagining it to be the man's neck, he started to choke as his cries filled up the room making Maximus wince behind me, the man was dead in few seconds.

Now, It was time to face Maximus Zander who was behind me, "Are you okay ?" I asked him as he eyed me with fear evident in them, he was Shocked and scared which had me worried about him and right in front of me he collapsed probably from inanition and shock.

I can't leave him here like this and so I decided to take him home with me, I know it's not appropriate but he is my boss and if anything happens to him then it will be me who they will come for.

I carefully scooped him up in my arms, he had lost so much of his weight that now I felt like I was carrying a child, now with him in my arms I walked my way out of his office and towards the lift, his eyes opened a bit, but I could say that he wasn't in his conscious mind, "Sleep Babe, everything is okay, you are safe now honey" I cooed as his eyes then closed again and he was out like a light, something in me made me kiss his forehead.

Once we were on the ground floor the lift opens up and there were three guards standing right infront of me, "You will do as I say, clean the mess in his office and forget that you every saw any of this" I said casting a spell on all three of them as they nodded, there eyes were green now which meant that they were under my spell.

Without wasting another minute I rushed outside of the building, I managed to slip him down on the backseat of my car as I walked my way to the front and got inside the driver's seat, the whole journey back home my eyes were on him through the rear view mirror, there were thousands of question up inside my head, who was that man ?,

What was his relationship with Maximus ?, The mad did address himself as daddy but then why would Maximus aim his gun on him.

Why was he after Maximus ?,

Why me ?, When Maximus could just call anyone outside work, like any of his family members, while me I am an idiot to just rush out for him in the middle of the night, who does that ? Definitely me, I did that because.

I don't understand any of this and I want answers for whatever I witnessed today, hopefully I will get them once Maximus is alright with those thoughts up in my head I parked my car back in my garage, getting him out of the car was a big trouble but somehow I pulled him out of the car without getting him hurt.

I took him inside the house as I heard him groan "Shhhh it's okay, we are home, go back to sleep honey" saying that felt really very odd, it was as if my motherly instincts were triggered by him.

Opening the door to my guest room I walked inside, switching on the lights, I laid him down on the bed and pulling the comforter up on his body I decided to leave, switching of the lights I walked out of the guest room and towards my place.

I was tired and I needed my sleep, this whole thing just had me up on my heels while using the powers drained me; Exhausted, I collapsed on my bed and within few seconds I was back to my peaceful slumber.

My eyes flutters open as I take my time adjusting my eyes according to the daylight, it's then when I realized that I wasn't alone in here on my bed, I could feel a hand up on my abdomen while I felt exposed and indeed I was, my shirt was up and my nipples were paining like hell and I felt they were swollen as well, now talking about the culprit who was sleeping beside me, his face was hidden near my neck, what the hell happened here, I do remember that I had him sleep in the guest room and then how did he came here.

Should I be angry ? That was a question my mind was debating on with my heart, In a way I felt used, I was angry, mostly on my own stupid self, how the hell did I get in this position, I didn't ask for it.

I laid his hand down on the bed, adjusting my Shirt I got up and made my way towards the shower, once I was all ready I walked out of my closet, since it was Sunday I wore simple clothes in which I felt comfortable, my boobs are hurting a lot and that made me skip on wearing a bra.

He was still asleep on my bed, looking all innocent and calm, he had this glow up on his face which was just weird because till yesterday he felt as if he was on the verge of death, I couldn't help but look at him sleeping so innocently just like a baby.

I adjusted the comforter over his frame and walked out of the room to get my house Chores done.

To be continued...