@ - 13

Word Count :- 1399

"Let's discuss this over dinner tonight at my place" he said to which I nodded, "Okay, now I have a meeting in like 5 minutes..." I trailed off eyeing my wrist watch, "So ??" He asked making me Chuckle, "So...you will have to let go of me Maximus..." And I was interrupted by Casey who walked in making me step away from Maximus but it was too late, I think she saw already, "Miss Cason, your next meeting is with Mr. Blackstone, he is here waiting for you in the conference room" she announced eyeing me and then Maximus who was now sitting up on my desk, Oh this man will never behave, for once.

"Can she not cancel....." Before he could say any further I glanced over at him sideways, "No, I can't cancel it, Casey I will be there in a minute" I declared making myself clear to him and my secretary as well, "Yes, Miss" with that said she walked out.

"I will see you later tonight" I said walking around the desk, grabbing my laptop and a file, I could feel his eyes on me that made me look up at him "What ??" I asked to which he smiled, "You are so beautiful..." He trailed off making me laugh at him, "You know you are acting like a teenager who is deep in love" I stated and for the first time ever I saw him Blush.

"Who is Mr. Blackstone ??" He asked trying to change the topic which made me shake my head, "You don't know him ??!" I asked surprised as he furrowed his brows thinking, "He is the mayor of our city" I informed him to which he nodded "Troy Blackstone you mean, he is a good friend of mine but why is he here ??" He stood up facing me "I Wanted to discuss something with him regarding the clearance of Mr. Miller's property, I am planning to buy his property for our company, I will tell you later about it but as of now you can join me if you want" I offered him and he agreed to accompany me.

Adjusting his blazer he reached out to place a hand on the small of my back "Come, let's go" that said we walked out and towards the conference room, the fact that he can just transform from one side of his personality to another so quickly amuses me, few seconds ago he was being all Vague to say the least while now he is well organized, composed and self controlled, his presence was powerfully evident.

He pushed opened the door to the conference room for me "After you" he said letting me in first as he followed my lead inside the room, Mr. Blackstone wished us both to which Maximus nodded shaking hands with him, while I smiled and wished him the same.

"So Mr. Zander, shall we start ??" He asked Maximus, "Ask her, she is in charge..." He trailed off to which Mr. Blackstone nodded towards me, "So it's the Miller's property you want to buy. Miss Cason, you do know that it's under government now and still you want to buy it, what makes you think I can help you with that ??" He asked passing me a file, which I requested him to bring, it has all of the necessary information regarding the property, it's a 3 Acre which was seized 10 years ago by the police because of illegal construction.

"Yeh, well by 'Under Government' you mean under you, so how much will it take for you to release it ??" Maximus asked giving him a cold stare, I recall him addressing Troy Blackstone as his friend and then why is he behaving like this ?

"Why this property, when you can have even better than this one ?" Mr. Blackstone asked, it felt like they were playing Rapid fire rounds, the tension was evident in the atmosphere, "Alright, I think that's enough for today, Mr. Blackstone I am not interested in the property anymore, you can leave now, I am so very thankful for your time" I said as I heard him mutter some incoherent words under his breath.

I stood up after he left "What the hell was that, You said you both were good friends and then why did you behave like that..." He interrupted me "I saw him eye fucking you....!!!! He was a good friend of mine but now he is not!!" He yelled getting up and slamming his hand down on the table.

"You want the Property I will get it for you but no need to beg infront of that motherfu..." Before he could say any further I slammed my lips against his, wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me up and had me sit on the table while my tongue was busy inside his mouth exploring every corner.

"I want to fuck you, right here" he said in between the kisses, pushing him away and taking a deep breath in hopped down, "Sober Companion, remember...we need to stop this before it gets any further..." I trailed of to which he kicked the chair beside me and walked out of the conference room, rough tantrums I see.

The whole day passed by with me working on a new policy I intend to introduce here for our employees well fair, later that evening I joined Maximus for dinner where papers were signed making me his Sober companion at the same time he wanted me to continue working for his publication company but from 'His Place', yeh well he offered me to move in and I had to agree with it.

Next week passed by quickly with me moving in with Maximus, shifting and organizing my office took a lot of time, Blake helped me a lot with organizing my office in the house while Maximus was busy with God knows what, he wasn't answering my phone calls or texts and to be honest it was making me anxious.

"I am tired" sighing I plopped myself down on the couch as I heard footsteps from behind, "All set ??" Guess who's back.

"What a timing Maximus..." I trailed off as I didn't bother myself to look at him, he joined me on the couch placing a folder on the coffee table, "What is that ??" I asked sitting up, "Go ahead, read it..." He said resting his head back on the couch.

Grabbing the folder I opened it, my eyes widened to what I saw, The Miller's property, he bought it with my name...when, how ??

Before I could ask him anything Blake walked in "Did you see the news..." He said switching on the TV and putting on some random news channel, just imagine my eyes now popping out of sockets, 'Troy Blackstone was dismissed after his links with Mafia were proved to be real' the headline said, I glanced back at Maximus who shrugged rolling his eyes at me, he was acting like it wasn't a big deal, I know he is behind what is going on.

"Mute it" Maximus said and the sound was muted on TV, with a swipe of his index he changes the channel to BBC Earth, "The party is over, Get back to work Blake" Maximus ordered and his words were followed by Blake who walked back inside.

"You did it...Why ??, When I said I wasn't interested anymore in this property" I trailed off looking at the property papers which had my name on it now, "You should be happy..." He trailed off making me eye him like he was crazy, "You want me to be happy, for what reason ??, Let me guess...oh yeh I should be happy to the fact that you just added another name in your list of enemies" I spat to which he smiled, "Chill, will you please" sighing, he said. Pulling out a cigar I watched him light it and just when he was about to take it, I snatched it away from him while I called Blake, "not even a trace I should find of alcohol, drugs or this in my presence here" I stated before standing up and leaving.

I can't believe how carefree he was back there. Now I am concerned about his safety. I will have to take control of everything going on.
.
.
.
To be continued...