@ - 10

Word Count :- 1044

I was on my way to hunt down a little someone, the place was outside the city, isolated from the world outside, I was guided by a man towards where he saw Maximus, this whole place was deserted, is he even supposed to be here ??

My team did insist for me to not come here but I wanted to and now here I am, it has been fifteen minutes that we are walking through old corridors, "Are you sure he is here ??" I asked the man who was leading us to God knows where, "Yes Ma'am, he is here" he said not giving me further details, I eyed one of my man who were behind me "it better be worth it" I said glaring them.

We came across a big room which further ended up in a hallway, it was well lit and there were books all around the place, it was a fucking Library, "Do you have a membership ??" A woman asked walking out from behind her desk, she seems to be in her late forties, "No, I don't have one but I am here looking for someone" I said trying my best to keep my tone low and calm, "I am sorry but you can't enter this property without a membership" she was getting on my nerves, I am already tired with all of what is going on and this woman is not helping me stay calm, "She wants a membership, I am sure boys you can take care of that..." I said walking away from the scene.

I made my way inside alone, there was a room inside which was full of people partying, what the hell is this place, from the outside it looks like a deserted place and further inside it's a Library, then again we are surprised by a room of partying people, people were completely hammered here, they were using drugs and alcohol, I better not see him here I thought and right on cue my eyes landed up on him who was sitting with random guys, walking my way across the crowd I reached out for him.

My eyes landed upon his table, there were small bags of drugs I presume and empty bottles, he didn't realize my presence till I made myself known by grabbing a half empty bottle from his hands, "That's enough young man..." I said which made him reach out for it but when his eyes met mine he stumbled back.

"Look.....the brannd newwwwww C___EO is hereeeee all mah guyssss" he slurred out, I wanted to slap him and it took a lot of my control to not do that to him here, "Let's go home" I said trying to be good but he had other plans, "It's myyyyy wokkk myyyy placeeee myyyyy compppny...uuu tookkk it..." He went on and on about it, so he didn't write any letter stating anything regarding making me a CEO temporarily, if not him then who did that ??

Blake, he is the one who found the letter, I will deal with him later, as of now my only concern is Maximus who's absolutely intoxicated, "Let's go home sweetheart, we will talk about this tomorrow morning" I said which went unheard by him, "We can surely go back to my place darling..." Came from a man who stood there listening all of this from the beginning, I could have done many things, one of which was burning him alive but then creating a scene here won't help my situation.

"Come on beautiful, you know I can treat you better then this man" he said pointing his index at Maximus, who then threw a punch at him landing no where near him and I rolled my eyes at that, "Uuuuu dickkk she is-s mineeee" his words might have gone unheard by the man but I did hear them, loud and clear, I didn't realize the smile I had upon my lips.

I think I was so lost in what he just said that I never realized when the argument turned out in a fight, the crowd went crazy all of them were shouting at the top of there lungs, I heard them say "Punch him in the face" or "Kick his ass"...and I think I also heard some of them shout "Kill him" and that by all means was the last nerve.

"Down" was the only word left my mouth and the man was down on the floor, I didn't kill him, he was just unconscious and then slowly the crowd started setting down, not at all caring about the man who was on the floor unconscious, besides that I was done being 'Good' for the day.

"Alright young man this is the last time I will ask you to come with me and if you don't comply then you will be in trouble" I said and straight away I was answered with a slap across my face "Uh ohhhh" if only that undid what he did, "Uh ohhhh, Indeed".

"Sleep" the very next second he fell down on the floor, "Carry him" I ordered and soon he was being Carried out by one of my men, my cheek was burning and it's the same one which received a blow that night from George and today by him, he will surely regret this, I will make sure of that.

Home is where I wanted to be now, I am tried and tried and tired and tired a lot, but there was a relief in my heart knowing that Maximus was safe and now with me, after reaching home I carried him inside my house and in my room, after running him a bath and getting him all clean and then tucked him into bed, it has been a long day for me as well as for him and again tomorrow morning hopefully he will be sober.

I decided to sleep in the guest room, I needed my sleep, I took a nice hot shower and for once last time I checked on Maximus who was sound asleep, at least he won't be up by tomorrow morning, the spell will keep him asleep and he needs it as well.
.
.
.
To be continued...