Part 22

Dexter Ambrose was one of my trusted informer from the world under water, It has been a while since I last saw him. I could still remember him begging for me to not leave my world, my throne under water, I remember things were left bitter when I left. I hope he has grown out of that now.

"This better be important Dexter" I said once I was on phone with him.

"We were attacked by you know who, now is that important enough for me to call and interrupt or should I wait for the time when the whole place is covered with dead bodies of our people, your people to be specific!!!" Dexter said, hearing which my stomach dropped.

"How ?" I asked trying to keep myself together after what I heard.

"They attacked us when we were celebrating the feast, we tried to fight them back but we were outnumbered. They took your wand, we tried to resist them but they were more powerful with their protector beside them" he answered.

"I am coming" that said I hung up, for a second there I blamed Maximus for the attack because it was his people who attacked my people but that is not possible he can't pull this out from here.

My train of thought was interrupted by Max who was now behind me, I didn't see him sneak up there. Wrapping his arms around my waist he planted a kiss up on my shoulder.

"Hey babe, are you okay ?" I asked, caressing his arm.

"Now I am" he said pulling me into him even more, "Who was It ?"

"A friend" I said not wanting him to worry about the matter.

He started kissing my neck while his hands reaching for my breast, "I want you so bad" his voice was rasp and it made me wet down there.

"What about George ??" I asked him to which I saw a smirk play across his face.

"They left" replying he scooped me up in his arms and carried me all the way up to our bedroom.

He helped me undress, "you are beautiful". Laying me down on the bed he kissed my lips, sucking on it and biting it. It was a pleasure being under him in this passionate moment.

Kissing his way down to my chest, his fingers found a wet spot to attack, thursting his fingers in and out of my pussy he played with my boobs make me moan in pleasure.

Soon enough replacing his finger with his tongue he sucked on my clit, "so damn sweet" he commented making me hide my face in a pillow. Which he saw and started to laugh.

"Babe don't do that, I want to see your pretty face" he said and that I did, I placed the pillow down beside me and he went back to his business.

"Max I want you in me..." I moaned and placing one last kiss down there he kissed his way up my body.

I felt his manhood against me and slowly he slid himself in me while his lips kissed mine and his tongue explored the insides of my mouth, I could taste myself on him and that this feeling could never get old no matter what.

Increasing the pace he thrusted himself in me hitting it right the first time, he made me wish to curl up in ball with so much pleasure.

His fingers pinching and rubbing on my nipples only added more to my highs as he sucked on the sweet spot on my neck which made me moan out load, my body was drowning in the pool of pleasure.

With a swift motion he pulled me up and turned me upside down, raising me up from my waist he positioned me on my all fours.

He inserted himself back in me with his pace consistent, it was the way he pushed himself into me that made my head go all over the place, his right hand was on my shoulder keeping me in place as he kept up with his pace.

"Mommy...I want to cum in you" I heard him say and bending down he placed a kiss on my back.

I knew he was near and so was I cuz the pressure on the both of us was only growing.

"Cum for me babe. Yes, cum in me" with those words said out loud it was in matter of seconds he came undone in me and so did I right after him following his lead.

I laid down on the bed on my back still going through the high of pleasure.

Max laid down beside me with his head on my chest and his arm over my waist, running my fingers through his hair I kissed his crown.

"Mommy" I heard him say, "you won't leave me ever ??" He asked slowly looking up at me as my eyes met his.

"Never" I whispered.

He had a big smile up on his face as he planted a kiss on my cheek and then rested his head up on my chest again.

To be continued...