@ - 11

Word Count :- 1372

Max's Pov

I woke up to a loud banging noise around me, which wasn't a help as my head was a pounding mess, "Mr. Quinton, glad you are up" The voice, it's familiar, adjusting my eyes to the brightness and lifting myself up on my elbows to get a better view, I saw a figure standing by my bed, realizing who it was I plopped my head down on the pillow not giving a fuck of her presence.

Then something I realized made me sit up that instance, "Yo-uu called me what ??" I asked panicked about what I thought I heard her say, "Get up, we have things to discuss..." She said not answering my question, if she thinks I will do as she says then it's a big big big lie she is living with.

I pulled the comforter all the way up covering my head as I tried sleeping again, I felt a body climb up on bed and soon she was hovering over me, pulling the sheets down she smirked, I hate the way she was eyeing me but at the same time they were very enticing.

I was so lost in her eyes that I didn't realize when her hand went down inside my boxer shorts untill she pressed her palm against my member which made me gasp, "Are you okay ??" She asked mocking me which made me sigh, sharp move.

"Are you even big enough to fit in ?" Teasingly she said, which in turn made my member hard, just a touch was making me go hard, she very well by now knew the affect she had on me while the top she wore was way to revealing, her boobs were infront of me, I gulped trying my best to not look there but my eyes betrayed me.

She knew where my eyes were and that made her grip my member tight "I want you to look up in my eyes" she demanded making me whimper as I looked up in her eyes, "Good boy" she said stroking my shaft as it got harder and harder.

"Now, you won't let a word out of your mouth unless asked for" she stated to which I nod, "Good" that said she continues her assault with my poor friend, "I know you are Prince Maximus Zander Quinton, son of king Ryland..." Her voice sent shivers down my spine, I gasped as the pace of her strokes were now more fierce, I was loosing control, my insides were screaming by now.

"I also know that you know who I am, you did your homework well little boy" her words were making me weak, I couldn't take it anymore "Please..." I begged, "God, how much I like the sound of it, BEG again..." Thick and alluring her voice was, "but be more specific this time" she added whispering, as my eyes closed for a second or two due to the pressure building inside off me, it was hard to please me, I never came this early, it was my first time.

"Please...let me cum" stuttering I open my eyes to see her smirk and then she planted a kiss up on my forehead after which she got up "This was for slapping me yesterday..." her tone was dark and irritating, fine then if not her, I will do it on my own; "Oh no no no noooo, don't even think of doing that young man and if you do that then I won't think twice before chopping your member off into pieces" was she even serious about it ??

I guess I won't ever find out.

"Anyways be down in 15 minutes for breakfast" with that said she was out of the room leaving me with a hard on, cold shower seems to be a good idea.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I walked out of the bathroom which was too small for me even my dog has a big place, there was a T-shirt and a denim jeans placed on the bed, I wonder from where did she get them ?, I am not wearing a second hand thing that is if she borrowed it, I then looked down, well I can't walk around with a towel, does that mean I have no option then to compromise??

Or I can walk like this around the house like a king because she has seen me naked before, so it doesn't matter while the game of revenge is still on and that I can take advantage of this, she wants to see how big I am well she will now, I laughed evilly.

I let go of the towel which was wrapped around my waist, this is my palace, I am the king here and that peasant will have to fucking deal with it...!!

I walked down the staircase and towards the breakfast table where she was having her breakfast peacefully, how can she be so calm and collected after what she did to me on bed, I walked my way near the table making my presence known, she choked on her food as soon as her eyes landed upon me, score 1 for me.

"Wh...why are you naked ??" She asked making me smirk, "Because, I am the king you peasant, I can do what I want in my palace" I declared to which she glared at me, I took a seat right infront of her, on my throne, "Peasants aren't supposed to seat infront of there King, go seat down somewhere else" I commanded and was I irritating her, hell yes and I was enjoying it.

"Oh before you go, serve me" I ordered which made her to roll eyes at me, "I just punished you...wasn't that enough for you to know who's the boss here ??" She said and her calmness was getting on my nerves, "Serve yourself, Kings these days know how to do stuff, it's a shame you can't do things on your own, I agree you need help, I will serve you then..." She said and that actually got me.

I took a plate and served my self that's without her help...!! Pancakes with lots of cyrup for breakfast were my favorite, I strated digging in my food, I will admit she is a good cook, I took the cyrup bottle and was about to have my pancakes covered more with it but she took it from me, "That's enough sugar for you, you have a lot of it on your plate already" she pointed and I was about to argue when I saw her giving me a look that literally said 'Try talking back and I will show you how hell feels'.

"I know why you are doing this Maximus and I won't even force you to face it but just know that I won't mind you being who you are around me, you can be all little as you want or just be an adult, I am sure we can hang out just like friends do" she offered forcing me to think about all of the possibilities that we could stand for, she is the same like all of them my mind said while my heart was all smitten with what she said, once I listened to my heart and that ended up with him trying to kill me.

What makes her think I will compromise, I have been through a lot of torture but not any more, this thing called 'Love' had me all messed up back then and now when I am over with the shit called feelings, why ? Just why does she wants to bring me in terms with it again.

I like my Independence, I have made myself go through that transformation over years now and I can't let it just make me weak again, I won't be like that again, I am not willing to compromise my Independence.

She needs to stay away from me by all means, she is unhealthy for my being, I will stop this before it gets out of hand, this time I will protect myself, I am better now then the person who I was back then for Rutherford.
.
.
.
To be continued...