@ - 20

"Wake up babe" standing there across my room was a beautiful human who now was no less than my heaven, I would be laughing at the only thought of it a year before.

After my last relationship, it destroyed me and I never imagined myself getting involved with someone but it all happened so fast and the best part of it all is that I had no control over whatever happened because if I did then I wouldn't be here enjoying my precious time with this Precious person standing right infront of me.

"Daniel will be here in an hour or so" she said pushing the curtains aside and letting in the daylight.

"What for ?" I asked stretching my arms and adjusting myself on the bed to have a clear view of my girl.

"Your dressing needs a change sweet boy" that said she came near me, ruffling my hair she planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Will it pain ?" I asked trying to suppress the little me.

"It won't I promise and you can have that strawberry ice-cream cake afterwards" winking she said, taking her seat beside me and leaning in and placed a kiss up on my forehead.

I am disappointed!

"Don't give me that look, you need to brush your teeth and also do the shaving, you look like a cave man" with that said she stood up and just when she was about to walk away I pulled her on bed, bonus point was her landing on my lap and before she could protest I flipped her down on bed, straddling her I locked her wrist up above her head with my left hand.

Leaning down I placed a kiss on her cheek "you are gorgeous", she smelled like strawberries my favourite, "and you smell good" that said I started kissing down her jawline then her collarbone, my member down there was against her stomach and the friction wasn't helping a bit.

But I knew she wouldn't want it right now because she feared, that she might just hurt me, "Max, get off me" she said giving me her best momma look.

"Can I have a kiss first ?" And I tried my best puppy dog eyes.

"Cute enough" that said she easily broke my grip from around her wrist above and that was a surprise. She did it swiftly and I am damn sure I had it tight enough to keep her restrained.

"There's a reason I am your mommy little one" kissing my nose she flipped us over, now she had the upper hand. "I know you want to do much more than this babe but please understand that you need to rest and at the same time you still have your stitches, let it heal first okay ?" She had on that smile which can make you forget the whole world outside.

"Yes momma" a part of me was still sad about me having to be in here and rest while I could just be out and play and roam around the house wearing the Superman cape.

Unfortunately our time together was cut short by Daniel who walked in our bedroom as if he owned the place, "Greetings my fellow beings".

"No body ever taught you to fucking Knock before you enter Daniel ??!" I blurted out and it's then I realized what left my mouth, uh-oh.

"Uh-oh Indeed, my child" she whispered softly yet she had that sharpness dripping from her tone, it was only for me to hear thou.

"Good morning Daniel, please come in" Mommy said Sarcastically as she stood up, adjusting her skirt she walked her way across the room to where he was with her ass swaying and it's now that I took her outfit in, she wore a burgundy full sleeves top and black pencil skirt which made her look smoking hot like fireeeee.

"I am sorry" Daniel had a scared face, I would have that too of I was at his place because of the person infront of whom he is standing.

"Next time make sure you knock before you enter" with that said she stepped back giving him room to walk in, "I will be downstairs fixing up breakfast, call me if you need me" she said eyeing him and then me, she must have sensed the nervousness as she walked back towards me "It's okay honey, you will be alright. Daniel although has no manners but he indeed is an expert in his work" she said making me giggle, giving me one last kiss on my forehead she walked out of the room.

"She is dangerous" Daniel voiced in making me roll eyes at him.

"Yeh says the one who walked in without Knocking" I retaliated earning a laugh from his side.

Walking towards me he asked me to pull my T-shirt up for a clear view and it took him half an hour with all the dressing stuff and when we were done he called mommy.

"Scarlett it's all done now, he is healing well and hopefully we will be taking it off soon in a week but still he will need rest for next few weeks" Daniel said pulling his gloves off and dumping it in the tray beside him.

"But I have to be in Paris for a meeting next week, I can't just postpone my entire life to rest. I run a business upon which thousands of life depends" I said and I know he wants the best for me but I do have work which needs me and I can't be inside here for any longer, I am getting out of this house when my room arrest is over!!

"We will discuss this later Max" Mommy said giving me a brief glance. 

 "Thank you Daniel for your time, let me walk you out" that said mommy walked him out of the room and I was again left alone in here.

Days of my confinement passed by quickly as I found my headspace to be the only escape that I could afford during my time home. Mommy was really busy with her work and now mine as well, she had files and all of her pending work sent in to the house and she handled my office work as well, I could feel the distance growing between us, she no longer spent her time with me and her only excuse was work. Did she even want me anymore ? She haven't been in my room from past three days and all my medicine is sent up by Blake, I asked him about mommy and he said that she isn't home, I felt left out.

Today I could finally leave my room and the first thing I do is look for mommy but there was sign of her anywhere in the house and panic washed me over as I started to feel anxious.

She left me ?

What did I do for her to leave me like this ?

She doesn't like me!

She probably hates me! 

What if she left me for someone else ? 

After all who would want a little like me who is bad and constantly in need of emotional support. I really am useless, an emotional mess, I can't do anything right and I am supposed to be like this for my whole life.

I guess a little's mind is made to think of these negative thoughts when depressed and I am no exception to the common law of littles. 

"Hey are you okay, you have been standing there for quite a while now ??" I heard Blake from behind me. little does he know that she left me for someone much better than I am.

To be Continued...

I believe everybody go through that moment when they think they are less wanted and cared for, some of us have those people who are always there to make them realize how much they are needed and loved for. If you have people like them in your life consider yourself special and always make an effort to make them realize how important they are in your life because the truth is we all will need someone at a point in our life while people like us who are so self centred and egoistic will always be here writing books and entertaining others, giving advise like above when it truly is us who needs the saving and people like that in our life.