@ - 9

Word Count :- 1421

After a week finally my men were able to trace him down, it was now time to end this stupid little game of hide & Seek for that brat.

To be honest when I first witnessed Maximus behave like that, I thought he was suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder, I discussed this with his Psychologist Friend who said that it wasn't the DID, his friend then introduced me to what actually is a dynamic within the BDSM community called CG/L that stands for Caregiver/Little.

After that I did my research on this whole concept and came across the whole community which was well established, the relationship is based on a contract first and then it can be renewed after or called off in case of contract breach.

It definitely took time for me to process all of it but I made through it well, Liam Qumin, the Psychologist I met him again today, it turns out he knew the man who attacked Maximus, "The name is Nicholas Rutherford, the man who attacked Maximus that night, if he was attacked for the reason I think then I am 100% sure Nicholas pulled out that stunt" Liam said as he walked behind his desk to pull out a Green Folder from his drawer, he placed it down infront of me on the desk, 'Maximus Zander' was written in a bold font, "You will get all of what you want from this, all of what he talked about in his sessions with me" I eyed the folder.

I can't do this, this was between Liam and Maximus, it's illegal to. No matter how much I wanted to take it but I convinced myself that it was against the law, I am a Psychologist as well and I am well aware of the laws.

"No thank you Liam, I don't want the folder but if you can just tell me who was the man and why did he attack Maximus Zander??" I asked pushing the folder away from me and towards him.

"Nicholas Rutherford is a Mafia King..." I interrupted "correction 'Was a'..." And that made his eyes go wide, "He Is dead ??" He asked me as I smirked "Don't tell me you..." He was pretty much shocked.

"Yes, I did" I confirmed which made him look away, as if I care what he thinks, "You were saying something" I pushed. "What have you done ?? Now do expect his people to come and kill you as well" this is funny, "Well then let them come over and find me, that is if they can figure out where the dead body is" I said rolling my eyes at that.

The Mafia is no big trouble for me, even if they find out that I was behind this still then they can't do shit, "Anyways, Nicholas 'was' not only the mafia king but also a dignified member of the BDSM community and one day he came across Maximus Zander who was then struggling to keep up with the work load of his startup company, the whole scene just started for pleasure and relaxation, they both agreed to a contract for 6 Months, it went well, according to Maximus he started to feel light, the burden he had up on his shoulder of whatever it was and now it was all gone, his business started to dwell, he started making millions and all of this was according to him a result of having good sex and giving up control while in reality it was his hard work and dedication which brought him those millions, Maximus started worshipping Nicholas like a God, in his mind Nicholas was the reason behind his success which is utter bullshit.

After when the term was over they decided to not base there relationship on a contract, they started actually dating and then Nicholas introduced him to this lifestyle and somehow Trapped him in the headspace, he actually had Maximus wrapped around his fingers, in his statements Maximus revealed how he became so attached to that man" every thing Liam said was just adding up to the fire inside me, this could have gone wrong in many ways.

"Why didn't you help Maximus get out of whatever trance he was in, you were his Psychologist and you were well aware of what Nicholas was up to..." And I was interrupted in between by him "I can't and by no means I could have done that while as easy as it seems to you but in all reality it's not that easy, one needs time to work on it you can't just pull him out from his space and then push him back in it again, Scarlett this thing is really complicated, I have a little her name is Uri, her last dominant was hard on her and he trapped her in this headspace which she couldn't just get out of no matter how hard she tried, it took me years and a lot of patience to have her settle down with it, it's not easy, Uri was trapped in her headspace 24X7 and I helped her with the transition, she now is stable enough to be her ownslef whenever she wants.

Let me tell you this Trapping someone in headspace is against the laws of the Community, Headspace is something one uses to escape there sorrows, pain and sometimes reality which is hard on them, the person who is a caregiver in that relationship acts more of a parental figure, they take on the responsibilities including but not limited too, taking care of there partner, protecting them from odd causes, providing them with everything and at the same time keeping them in line, discipline them, correcting them also the relationship can involve sexual encounters that is if both of the parties agree with, if not then too it's fine.

Getting trapped in headspace is like being in Jail but the only difference is that you will feel better once entering the headspace but not for long, it tempers the mind Psychologically making the victim loose control of there mind and they become dependent completely on there Partner, we created this community to help people escape the reality and relax but some of them took this whole dynamic to level nine, trapping there submissive completely in there headspace so that they can control there mind however they want.

In this case it was a win & win opportunity for Nicholas Rutherford, he knew that Maximus Zander is someone exceptionally unique and by having a control of his mind will earn him a reputation outside of the Mafia world as well" he said trying to make me come in terms of the whole concept.

"What do you want Laim ??" I asked knowing the fact that he was being to open with the information that is supposed to be in between him and Maximus, "I feel guilty about not being able to help him get better Scarlett, I watched him fall down and get back up on his own, I can't see him do that anymore, you can help him with this" he said making me smirk, it's not what he said but the ways I am going to use in order to have Maximus Zander back on track.

I remembered something "He has a girlfriend" I remarked which made him laugh "Oh he does, but that's not something you should be bothering yourself with, she is in picture as a distraction from Nicholas but now since he is in hell then I don't think she will be an issue, but if there's something you should be worrying about then it's Maximus who has been out of this lifestyle for a while now which is not healthy for him, he needs it Scarlett, the headspace, he needs it just like how a drug addict needs his daily dose, in between all of his struggles he forgot who he really is and now he is trying to suppress his headspace by work.

Look, there's no turning back now, if anything then it's just you who can make him walk with you, I trust you and besides that you will enjoy the whole thing Scarlett, being a caregiver is something I enjoy a lot and I think you will too" the confidence he had made me feel a lot better, I am glad that he thinks I am capable for this work but there's something which was bothering me, I have two sides to consider now, this is going to be hard but not impossible.
.
.
.
To be continued...