Filler Chapter

George's Pov

I received a call from Blake stating that Maximus wanted to see me and so I decided visit him, I was on my way to his room when someone pulled me in a an empty room, "What the fuck...!!" I yelled at the person trying my best to get myself free from there grip, "Calm down George, it's me" Scarlett said giving me a glare.

"Way to greet someone Scarlett" I said adjusting my tie, "You were here Brother, day before yesterday" she said making me look up. "I was, yes, problem?" I questioned to which she sighed "You don't have to meet him secretly George, I don't blame you for whatever happened that night and neither have I banned you from meeting him, you could have at least called me George..." She trailed off walking near me, "You are my brother George and Max, he likes and Respects you a lot, just don't do anything which will cost you his trust or even worst my rage, I do love you George a lot to be honest but that won't stop me from destroying your life dear brother, if I find you messing around with his mind, I swear George you will be facing my worst side" that said she was out of the room.

That night it was all out of impulse, I was looking out for my sister and that's it, she already has a lot of things to take care of in our world. If she finds her happiness in Maximus then so be it I will never go against her, while what she said was a mark of how serious she was with Maximus, I have seen her many sides but this one right here was something which I witnessed for the very first time, it wasn't like my sister instead it was her mommy side who was in control.

I walked out of the room and towards the room where Max was, Blake was on the couch reading a book soon he realized my presence which made him look up at me, "Welcome George, you missed Scarlett by two minutes, she left for her meeting" he said informing me as I walked near the bed on which Max was sound asleep, "He wanted to see me ??" I asked Blake who rested his book down on the table, "Yes" he replied to which I nodded.

After he woke up, we played Ludo in which clearly Max wasn't very good at just like how he was in terms of Mortal, I had to let him win few times here on purpose so that he feels good, to be honest I was enjoying it here with Maximus.

Jade stopped by checking on us boys and I am very sure it must be Scarlett who asked her to do so, by the evening we both were tired so much, Max fell asleep half an hour ago while I was here waiting for Scarlett to come and after like fifteen minutes the door flung open as in came Scarlett who was an exhausted mess, "Thank you so much George for taking care of him" she said with a smile to which I laughed "You look like a zombie Scarlett, I suggest you take a shower..." I said walking near the door "Oh don't worry I will, anyways have a good evening George and thanks one again" she said to which I nodded and with that I walked out of the room and then the hospital.
.

.
.
To be continued...