Copyright Notice + Author's Note

Copyright © 2019 queenred0312

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

●●●

Hi.

This is my first legit book (I add legit to that statement because I've written unsuccessful ones in the past-- I give up too easily). Hence, my writing will not be that great. Please keep in mind that I am trying. I started writing this book not just to use this platform to highlight issues that need to be given some serious attention, but also to improve myself as a writer. With each chapter, I can examine and analyze my flaws and work on them. I hope you guys can also help me do that. Comment, message me, vote, etc.

Since this book has LGBTQ+ characters in it, I shall assume that there will be people who are against it. Please keep the hate and/or disapproval to yourself. There are plenty of books with just straight characters on Wattpad. Read those. Leave my girls alone.

The rest of you, thank you for giving my book a try and I give a big virtual hug to each and every one of you.

Thanks and much love,
queenred