Chapter Forty Nine: Mine.

cw//smut

Harley

I watched breathlessly, my heart thumping in my chest, as she wrapped her arms around me tighter and stared down at me, adjusting herself on my lap, her legs still around me.

I stared into her eyes, the blue, green and specks of yellow mixing in and out, over and over again. I slowly got up off the couch, carrying her over to my bedroom as she pressed soft kisses to my neck.

I laid her down on the bed and stared down at her, standing near the edge of the bed. She looked even more spectacular than usual, her beautiful, long brown hair spread out on the sheets, her cheeks flushed, her nails painted a dark shade of red.

She was only in a plain white shirt and ripped jeans but that was enough for heat to course through me and pool down below.

I slowly started taking off my robe, keeping my eyes locked with hers. And then she got up impatiently and took it off herself, letting the soft material pool at her feet. Wrapping her arms around me, pulling me against her body, she pressed her lips to mine.

I let out a moan and deepened the kiss, slowly entering her with my tongue, tasting her as she smiled against my mouth. My fingers moved to her shirt, quickly unbuttoning it and pulling it off her. I broke the kiss to stare down at her in a black lace bra. I could feel the heat intensify as I pressed my lips against hers again, kissing her with all of me.

Mine. She was all mine.

I couldn't get enough as I slowly unzipped her jeans and slid them down her soft legs, pressing small kisses to her smooth chest and stomach. And then I was back to kissing her perfect pink lips, wrapping my arms around her as we fell on the bed together.

She was on top of me, straddling my waist, her hands cupping my face gently as she kissed me softer, with more passion. My hands roamed her beautiful bare body, reaching behind her and taking off her bra. She slowly broke the kiss and stared down at me, her lips slightly swollen, her hair falling over her shoulders, long enough to brush against my cheeks and delicately lie against the sheets below me.

I gripped her waist, moving so that I was now on top, her legs wrapped around my waist. Our hips moved against each other roughly as I pressed passionate kisses to her neck. She let out a soft moan as she held me closer, her thin fingers in my hair, tugging slightly, as her eyes fell shut involuntarily.

I trailed kisses down her collarbone and then her cleavage. And then my lips wrapped around her already hardened nipple, sucking over and over again and then slightly nibbling on the rough skin. She let out another string of moans, one of her hands moving out of my messy hair to grip the sheets tightly.

I palmed her other boob, rubbing my thumb against her nipple. She kept moaning and whispering my name over and over again like a prayer as my hand and mouth switched places, pleasuring her further. She arched her back, her skin suddenly brushing against mine. My other hand gripped her waist tightly, holding her in my place.

And then I released her breasts, kissing down her body till I reached between her legs. I locked eyes with her as I slowly pulled her matching black panties off her, my fingers brushing against her skin along with the fabric. I watched amusedly as her breathing got heavier.

I threw the fabric away and got back up to kiss to her energetically. She responded with just as much energy, hands roaming my face, neck and then my back.

"H-Harley," she whispered against my ear, her voice hoarse. I'd started kissing her neck, leaving small red marks across the skin.

"What do you want, baby?" I mumbled against her skin, softly nipping at it and taking my time with the kisses.