Chapter 3

Y/N: "Let the game begin."
You smirked

Masky went to the kitchen dribbling the ball then you and toby catched up and tried stealing it but failed. After breaking some stuff  they called it a tied.  You all had to clean up the huge mess before slenderman comes back.

After cleaning , it was really late and you felt tired. You sat on the couch and toby was already sleeping on your shoulder. Masky and hoodie were still talking. Masky was on the other side of you and hoodie in front sitting on a chair.  You then slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning

You woked up to complete silence....
You then felt weight on you.
You slowly opened you eyes. Toby was still sleeping on your shoulder and it looked like he was falling off. His goggles and mouth guard must have fallen off because he didnt had them on. Masky was leaning on your other shoulder. His mask was on the table. Hoodie was half in the chair, his head was on your lap. He was holding on to his ski mask. You wanted to wake them up but their soft snores were quite soothing.

Then toby started drooling on your dress which ruined the moment.  You tapped each one of them. Masky was the first to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned cutely.  He realized he wasnt wearing his mask and you took this chance to look at his face. 
Those sideburns were amazing. He caught you staring and turned red. He quickly grabbed his mask and put it on.

Toby then woked and wiped the saliva off his cheek. His eyes were hazelnut brown and beautiful. He noticed your staring and blushed and grabbed his goggles and mouth guard.  Hoodie DID NOT want to wake up. His face buried more into your lap. Until masky and toby flicked him upside the head.

Hoodie: "Ooww, what is that for? "
Toby: "Get up s-stupid."
Hoodie: "No , I need 15 more minutes."
Masky: " Brian!"
Hoodie: " Fine! Ugh I can never get some sleep."

He then lifted his head up slowly and rubbed his eyes. That's when he realized were he was sleeping. He came face to face with you and blushed. He grabbed his ski mask and put it on quick

*These people are pretty good looking.....ugh no Y/N you cant fall for them.*

They stayed quiet for some moments and then toby talked.
"We should probably get ready for our missions.."
You all nodded and got up.

Masky: "Y/N just follow me since your room is next to mines."
You nodded.

You got to your room and fixed yourself and put a little bit of makeup.
(Lipstick, did your eyebrows , eyeshadow,  mascara,  and blush)

You Then went back downstairs and sat on the couch again and watched TV.
Then the proxies came back downstairs.
Y/N: "Hey guys maybe we could play basketball sometime again."
They just stared at you. Masky blushed under his mask, So did hoodie and toby.

Hoodie: "Sure, by the way y-you ...you look nice."
He said blushing even more.

Y/N: "Thanks bryan~"
You said giving a cute smile and blushing.

Toby: "M-mind of we sit with y-you?"

You nodded no and they came and sat next to you.  You 4 chatted a little until slender came and gathered everyone.
He assigned everyone their missions and you didnt have one. 
Y/N: " Master now what do I do?"

Slender: "You can just wait until the proxies come and you can check if they have any cuts or bruises. "
You nodded.

Hours passed and they came back.

Y/N: "Finally you guys came back! I've been waiting for you guys , Sally has been making me play with her. "

Toby: " Must be tough f-for you , s-she doesn't take a n-no for an answer."
He said laughing.

Y/N: " Yeah I know that, but anyways do you guys have any bruises,  slendy told me to take care of your wounds."

They nodded no, but you saw toby had blood coming out of his chest  and was bleeding alot.
You grabbed bandages and alcohol.

Y/N: "Sit down on the couch, and umm.... can you take your ...shirt off to heal ..the cut.
You said blushing.

Toby took it off, if it weren't for the blood going down from his chest to his torso you wouldn't be able to focus. 

Y/N: "There I'm done ."

Toby then  put back his shirt on and whispered.
"If you liked what you saw maybe you should heal me more."
He said winking under his goggles.
You turned so red and tried hiding it.

Toby: "I'm jokinggg!"
He laughed historically.

Hoodie and masky looked at you 2 confusingly.
You then punched toby making him tumble a little.

Hoodie: "Ugh kids."
He said nodding.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡