Chapter 10

Mother: "No... please just dont hurt me and my baby....I'll do anything."
She whined while wiggling around.

You scoffed and started thinking what if she can actually do you a favor.

Y/N: "Mm maybe you can do something for me.....Nah nevermind.  I'll kill you both still."

Toby then came and whispered in your ear.

Toby: "Are y-you sure you want to kill your b-brother?" 
He said like if we was worried or some sort.

You stayed quiet for a few seconds...

*I dont know.....should I? ......i mean it wont be bad if i have a baby brother who i can  take care of......but......ugh*

You looked at your brother who looked confused at what was going on.   You then looked at Toby.

Y/N: "I.... I dont know...."

Toby shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head at your 'mom'  giving you a sign to kill her first.

You nodded and went to your 'mom' again.

Y/N: " I'm waisting my time. 
Well Bye nice knowing you....not really actually....wish I never meet you."

Mother: "No Please-"

She didnt get to finish since you slit her throat making a big cut.
She began choking and gagging on her blood.
You feelt amazing watching her die. 
You then stabbed her right in the chest. Blood gushed out, your hands were now covered in blood, the floor now had a puddle , and your 'Mother' was now dead.

You laughed like a maniac for a while and then came back to reality.

You turned and saw your brother feel asleep in Toby's arms.  You were glad he didnt see what happened to his mother.

Toby: "So a-are we keeping him or n-not?  Please make a fast Choice because I-im getting tired of c-carrying him."
He grunted a little.

Y/N: "Wellll... but who is going to take care of him when I'm gone?"
You then feelt a little worried and thought maybe you can just kill him.

Toby: "Slendy can watch over the kid or clockwork and Sally can play with him."

You then grabbed your brother and carried him.  He was so cute and pure. 
*Oh how can I kill you, your just to innocent.*

You stayed silent for a little , while looking at your brother.

Y/N: "I'm not going to kill him..."
You said while creasing his cheeks with your finger.

Toby: " Well then , let's go b-back to t-the mansion."

As you two went back to the mansion. Your brother woked up,  so you put him down to walk.  You then realized you didnt knew what his name was.

Y/N: "Wait , Toby... I dont know what his name is....should we think of a name for him?"

Toby: "Mmm like w-what?  ....Oh m-maybe Ryder , Axel o-or Damon."

Y/N: "Damon sounds good. Its like saying Demon.... My little Demon."
You said smiling at your brother.

You opened the door and once you got in some came from their missions and they were now looking at you 2.

Ej: "What...the ...fuck?"

Ben: "umm.."

You both were covered in a lot of blood and what made everyone even more confused and shocked is seeing a little kid coming with you both.

Clockwork: "Well who is this little cutie?"
She said before crouching down and pat his head.

Y/N: "His name is Damon hes my ....Brother."

They were all shocked and  came closer to you both. Then you heard static coming close.

Jane: "Well let's see if slendy will allow him here."
She said a little worried but softly.

Slender: "I sense someone who is new here!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry if it's short , I just had to post it ehe ^_^.