Chapter 5 (The test)

Masky: "Get your weapons. It's time to see how good you are."
He smirked.

You went upstairs and grabbed your weapons (Knife and hatchet).  You, masky,  and hoodie were now waiting for toby who was inside getting some creatures ready so you can practice with. 

He then came out with slendy pulling the creatures out...... 1 .., 2 ,.. 3. You thought it was going to be a bit hard because they looked big and buffed, but that didnt get in your way. You've killed before so your pretty good at it.

Slender: "Are you ready?"

You nodded with a smirk on your face  spinning your knife around your fingers.

Slender: "I'm going to let 1 go in ..1...2...3!"

You saw creature 1 run towards you. He then lifted up his arm about to scratch you with his sharp pointy nails, but you dodged it.  He growled even more furiously and tried doing it again but this time as he lifted his arm up you slit his arm off. Blood started to gush out everywhere , he then looked at his arm and you took the chance to run and jump ,using your hatchet,  raised it and sliced him down on the middle.

You smirked as how weak he was to you.

The proxies stood there shocked at what you just did.

Slender: "Not bad , but can you handle doing it with 2."

He said as he released the other 2 creatures.  The second one was walking slow but the third one was huffing and puffing running to you.
He tried jumping on you but he was to slow, you moved to a side and watch him fall on the ground.  He got up and then weird strings came out of him. He tried grabbing you with them but failed as you sliced each one of them.

You forgot about the other creature which was now on the back of you snarling.  You turned fast and shoved your knife in his chest. He laid whimpering on the ground.  The other one then grabbed you with his last strings he had left.  As you wiggled around to get yourself  free it was no use. He then raised his arm and sliced your cheek.

Y/N: "SHIT!"

Blood started to come out fast as you held you cheek with your hand.  You then remembered you had you hatchet in the back of you pocket. So you pulled it out and sliced his head off. 

You then went to the other creature who was whimpering.  And as you got close he got scared and backed up.

Y/N: "What's wrong...you scared?"
You tilted your head chuckling.

The creature then growled at you to go away.  You grabbed your knife that was on his chest and pulled it out. Blood gushed on you.
You sliced him many times until he was now weak laying on the floor.

Y/N: "I win."
You smirked. Then stabbed him on the head. You watched as he died, Laughing historically.

You then heard snapping fingers , turned around and saw toby. You snapped and stopped laughing and just smiled at him and looked back at the dead creature.

Hoodie: " Woah, your really good at killing."

Y/N : " Thanks~"
You said proud of yourself.

Slender: " Your good as Jeff. But now go take a rest. Tomorrow is a big day for you. "
He patted your head.

You nodded.

...

Masky: " Before you go I need to ask you something."~♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Srry if it might be short. I was in a hurry and I didnt had much wifi so yeah~♡♡♡♡