Chapter 8

You and toby scanned the house if it had any cameras or sensors.  Thankfully there wasnt.   You saw your old tree where you used to climb on when you felt lonely or tried to escape your room when you got grounded.    You and toby climbed up the tree to your room.

You couldnt help but cry. All your stuff was the same as you remembered.  You sat on your old little bed and grabbed an old picture of you and your parents that was on a desk.    Toby came next to you tried cheering you up.

Toby: "Its ok......Y-you'll be ok. D-dont let them m-memories make you sad. A pretty g-girl like you d-doesnt deserve to b-be sad."

Y/N: "T-thanks toby."
You sniffled and wiped your tears away. 

You noticed something was off in the room.  There were some clothes that weren't yours.  You wanted to go check it out but then you 2 heard footsteps coming upstairs.

You and toby ran inside the closet.   It was so crowded that you could feel Toby pressed up against you.
He then wrapped his arm around your waist.  She couldn't help but blush but stopped when her parents came in the room.

She looked through the this little hole to see what they were doing.   She saw every move they did but what caught her eye was that when her mother turned around she saw her carrying a boy that looked about 4 or 3 years old.

*Did they replace me ?  They never loved me...all because they wanted a boy?  Why?  Why you guys treated me like that if all you wanted was a boy? I swear you guys are dead..*

Mother: "Should we keep our little boy in our room still or throw all this stuff away of that monster and he can sleep here ?"

Father: "I dont know....its better throwing all this garbage I guess.  We dont have her anymore so we dont need all her stuff anymore."
He gave a sly smirk.

They went back downstairs.  You opened the closet door silently.

Y/N: "I cant believe they......they.... ugh whatever. I'm going to forget about my past.  But anyways what's the plan?"

Toby: "Ok ,  w-we go to their room and make some noise.  Y-your 'dad' will come up a-and see what made noises.  We both h-hide behind the d-door and once he comes in I c-close the door, grab h-him and cover h-his mouth-"

Y/N: "And then I'll kill him? Hmm seems good to me."
You chuckled.

Toby: " Yeah and then we go d-downstairs. I'll knock out y-your 'mom' and you grab the k-kid and put him a room w-where he wont see what we w-will do with her."

Y/N: "mhm"

Toby: "Then w-well tie her up cover her mouth with tape  , s-show her her dead h-husband and w-we'll torture her and blah blah. "

Y/N: "Great!    Let's do it."
You chuckled evily.

As you and toby made some glass break in their room.  Yall heard him come up the stairs and ask who is in the room.  He came in and toby did what he said.       He was struggling and wiggling around to break free. But sadly he couldn't of how weak he was.   

Y/N: "Hey dad....Miss me?"
You smirked
You told toby to uncover his mouth.

Father: "Who....who are you?  H-how did you get i-in here?"
He hesitated.

Y/N: "Dont remember me?  How sad..... not really. *chuckle*"

Father: "I d-dont know you....Get out of my house please!"

Y/N: "Really?    It's me.....Y/N..... the one you used to abuse and abandoned.....why father?"
You pouted.

Father: "Y/n?  How?   I....I thought you were d-dead."

Y/N: "Me?  No no no,  I would never die.  Wanna know how I keept on living?"
You made a wide grin which made him scared.

Father: "I... How? ......I sended someone to kill you.....YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!"
He growled.

Y/N: "Well they died before they even tried killing me *giggle*.
I. Killed. Them.  
I'm the one who is wanted in this neighborhood.  I killed and steal their money to survive. "

Father: "I always knew you were a MONSTER!  You never deserved to live.  All you did was disturb me and your mother!  I always told your mother to abort you when she had the chance.  She had Hope's of being a boy but instead we had You.......Your a Piece of shit."

Toby: "Dont you EVER Talk t-to her like that.  All she d-did was love you.... bitches like u DONT d-deserve to live!"
He hissed and started to choke him.

Y/N: "Hes not wrong 'father'.... I did love you.. but when you treated me like if I was some pet I couldn't....handle it."
You said now looking at him angrily.

Father: "I.......I'm  s-sorry."
He said trying to talk.

Y/N: "To late for that , should've been a better father.     Bye bye, hope you enjoy being in HELL."
You said before stabbing him in the chest then toby sliced his head off.

Blood gushed everywhere. You enjoyed  seeing his blood go everywhere.  The walls were now red, the carpet filled with a puddle of blood.  Some were on yours and Toby's clothes. 

Y/N: "*Tsk* He even ruined my clothes."
You said annoyed with a half smirk.

Toby: "Time for t-the next one?"
He said excitedly like a maniac.

Y/N: "Yes.......My dear old mother doesnt know what's coming for her."
You chuckled and licked the blood off your knife.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry if there's some misspelled words or if it's not that great,  I was in a hurry so yeah¤.