Chapter 9

As you guys went downstairs you could hear your mother in the kitchen.   She then yelled your father's name to see if hes ok.  And ofc no one responded.  You 2 peeked at what she was doing.  She looked worried why he didn't respond. 

She turned and look in the drawers to find something to defend herself with.  Toby went in walking slowly and quietly. He lifted his hatchet up and hit the bottom part on her head.
She fell on the floor making a big 'Thud'.

You grabbed the little kid and looked at him.

*Why do I feel like this isnt his fault.... but I want to kill him lastly because for him they abandoned me....ugh I hate them.*

You put him in his room and turned on the TV to distract him for a while and left him.

You saw Toby already finished tying her up in a chair with tape in her mouth just like as planned.

You then went up to get the dead body up there. You dragged him all the way down leaving a trail of blood on the way.   

*Damn hes heavy*

Toby: "Should w-we wait for her to wake u-up orrr should we w-wake her up?"

Y/N: "Let's wait till she wakes up. In the mean time we can go kill someone else."
You shrugged before looking at the little boys room one more time.

¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤

1 hour passed , as you both came back to check if she woked up.  
And she was..

She cried to see her husband dead and that she is going to die aswell.

As you came closer she wiggle around trying to free herself and tried yelling for help.  She cried even more while looking down begging to free her.

Y/N: "I see your awake."
You said before crouching down to see her face.

"You haven't changed one bit.... You still look like the same bitch after all these years."

You grabbed her chin so she can face you.  You stared into her eyes and decided to take the tape off her mouth.

Mother: "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Y/N: "SHUT UP!"
You said as you slapped her.

Mother: "Who a-are you , what do you want from me."

Y/N: "I want you dead...but before killing you , you need to answer my questions......Why did you abandoned me?    Why didnt you put me in adoption if you didn't want me?   And who is that kid?"

You growled as you said the last question.

Mother: w-what? Who- ...... Y/n?     Is it really you?"
She said now suprised

Y/N: "Yes and now Answer me."

Mother: "We- we ....."

Y/N: " 'WE' WHAT?!

Mother: "W-e did it because um....... we didn't put you in adoption because we didnt have that much money for it and ..the only solution was to a-abandone you but we sended someone t-to kill you since police would've found you with bruises and we could've went to jail.."

You glared at her and stood there still mad for what they've did.

Y/N: "So you think killing me was a good idea so you guys wouldn't go to jail?  Even if I died and my body was found you would've still gone to jail for that."
You said facepalming yourself a little.

Y/n: "Now ,answer my last question."

Mother: " He..... h-hes your brother... all we wanted was a Boy..not a girl..... your father disliked you, alot ..more than I did ...that's why he hitted you alot."

You frozed when you heard hes your brother.

*S-so hes my brother,  I thought he was an orphan...*

Y/N: "Toby get the kid.."

Mother: "NO ..Please...dont hurt my baby..please."

Y/N: "I WAS YOUR BABY TO REMEMBER....let's see how you would like to see him cry in front of you begging to stop getting hit."
You said as a smirk came on your face.

*But why do I feel like I cant kill him.....hes innocent...hes my ...brother.... I cant keep him.*

You growled at your own thoughts.

Toby came back with the little boy in his arms.  He looked peaceful and cute, his hair looked soft , the same color like yours. And his eyes were brightly brown.  You couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked.  

You then snapped and turned to your crying 'Mother'. 

Y/N: "Got any ideas what we should do with him first? Or any ideas what we should do with You?"

You said before making a grin and chuckled.

《¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤》

Srry if it's not that good♡ ..... I have a feeling this book is going to have maybe like 14 chapters  or Idk but ye♡♡¤¤¤¤