Chapter 11

Slender: "I sense someone new here!"

Slender came out of no where , of course since he teleports.  He looked around to see everyone all looking at one direction. He then saw you and saw Damon. You could tell he was shocked by the wrinkles that formed on his forehead.

Slender: "Who is this child? ....wait....isnt he-"

He stopped and got closer to your brother, he then grabbed his little hand and examined him.

Slender: "Your Brother.... but why didnt you kill him?"

You stayed quiet for a bit and looked around.

Y/N: "Well mm I dont know, he didnt do anything wrong so I thought it would be a good idea if I can raise him."
You said a little nervous,  thinking if hes going to let you keep him.

He looked at you for some seconds.

Slender: "Hm I suppose he can stay."
He said rubbing his chin.

"But he has to be trained and well watched. You never know when someone like zalgo can come and steal him to make him one of his."

Y/N: "Thank you master."
You said before smiling and hugged your little brother and then slender.
Everyone gasped for some reason like they never seen someone hugging.

Lj: "Damn slendy , never knew you liked hugs. I always thought you hated it?"

Puppeteer and Ben: "So did i!"

Ej: "Let's say we all thought you hated it."
He said before eating a kidney that he had on his hand.

Slender: "Some Good children you all are. Never even asked me if I ever wanted a hug or even did it out of no where."
He said shaking his head and facepalmed himself.

You just giggled then let go of the hug.

Slender: "Well now that everything I settled just take a- ......WHERES MASKY AND HOODIE?! They should be here by now."
He said scratching his head.

Bloody painter: "Um sir Jeff isnt here either."

Slender: "Well Jeff ..we all know he goes out for a long time so I'm not gonna worry bout him but where is-."

He got cut off by the door opening behind you.  Everyone took their weapons just incase and stared at the door to wait who is coming in.
You had your knife ready about to aim whoever was coming. 
But to your relief and everyone it was Hoodie and masky.

They both stared at everyone confused.

Masky: " Uh, did we miss something?"

Hoodie: "Yeah. And why is everyone with their weapons out?"
They then looked at you and saw you had a kid behind you.

Hoodie: "Who? What?  Who's that behind you?"
He said as he wanted to walk to you but got stopped by masky.

Slender: "*Sigh*  He is the sibling of
Y/n and also No I'm not going to eat him , he is staying here."

You looked at slendy  weird for what he just said *Eat him? What the fuck?*

Masky: " Alright then."

Slender: "And Y/n , yes I do eat kids but only the ones that really deserve it or sometimes I just feel like it. "
He said giving an awkward laugh.

The room stayed quiet for a bit and so everyone decided to go to their rooms or play outside.

Toby: "S-so what now? "

You shrugged your shoulders and then looked at masky giving him a sly  smirk.

Masky: "Oh no.."

Y/N: "Say Damon want to eat first or let masky give you a picky back ride?"
You said as you crouched in front of Damon and pointed at Masky.

Damon: "Ummmm... piggy back!"
He said jumping with joy.

Masky: " No way in Hell I'm giving him a 'Piggy back'."
He snickered crossing his arms like a little kid.

It seemed cute to you , right after you feelt your face heating up and then snapped.

Y/N: "C,mon it's just for a little while."
You giggled a little and gave him the little cute puppy eyes.

Then Damon came close to him and tugged on his pants.

Damon: "Pwease."
He said doing the same puppy eyes but then out of no where he made a grin showing his sharp teeth.

Masky stepped back scared a little.

Masky: "What the... fuck?"
He said as he gulped.

You then got close to damon so did hoodie and toby and you 3 were frightened just as Masky.

Y/N: "Well I guess his name does suit him."
You chuckled a little. 
The proxies looked at you and you can tell they gave you a weird look.
You gave them a confused look but then stared at Damon. 

Y/N: "Damon?  How come you have sharp teeth?"

He turned to look at you and gave you a 'I dont know' look.

You then remembered one time your mother bought something from a market close by the house. It looked like some potion and she made you drink it. After a week you started to feel your teeth were getting sharp, you could move stuff with your mind and sometimes you felt like craving for meat ...raw meat.

Y/N: "omg.."
You mumbled making it clearly to hear.

Toby: "what? What's w-wrong?"
He said in a worried tone.

Y/N: "I think I know why his teeth are like that!"

♡•¤♡•¤♡•¤♡•¤♡•¤♡•¤♡•¤♡•¤♡•¤♡

I dont know why but just look at Ben tho UWU ♡♡♡ He so smol and cute): ♡¤