Chapter 17

A/N: " I did this fast so I dont know if I made any mistakes. I also ate to much candy which maybe made me so hyper and I reallllllyyyy had to make another chapter hehehe . >~< ¤♡¤◇¤♡¤♡¤◇.  ☻☻☻☻☻ And yessss I just published 2 chapters. 16 and this one(17)  heh☻\_(♡_♡)_/

-----------------------------------------------------------

You and Jack decided to go and talk to slendy what the potion is about. As you both were walking you heard talking in the room.  You wanted to leave and not disturb who ever slendy is talking with but you really wanted to know about the potion so you knocked.

Silence filled the hallway until you heard slendy clear his throat and say "Come in".

Jack opened the door for you and you went in. As you got in you saw masky in the room too.  You blushed by thinking  about the date you two are going to have later. Jack saw you and gave a slightly growl.

Y/N: "Did we interrupt something important?"
She said as she looked at slendy and masky back and forth.

Slendy: "No actually. Um why are you here?"
You could tell he looked awkward for some reason but still acted firmly with his arms crossed to his chest.

Y/N: "I cam here because I wanted to know about the potion my mother gave me."

Slender: "Ahh I see. Well would you like to talk privately? Or-"

Y/N: "No Its ok they can listen."
You said as you took a seat, Jack sat next to you.

Masky was behind you so now all three of you were waiting for him to talk.

Slender: "Okay. So when you were about 7 your mother gave you a potion. That potion was meant for you to die... But the person that sold it to your mother tricked her into thinking it was going to kill you.  It actually was meant to turn you into this monster. Somehow it didnt work, which is great."

You sighed of relief that it didnt work but it still didnt answer much of your questions that were in your head. But before you were about to speak he said

Slender: "But , it may work later on."

You gulped and wanted to be this a dream.

Slender: "Dont feel scared , I said it May work.  So there is a 50% chance... You will most likely look like Jack but more stronger and fierce."

You felt like passing out from hearing what he just said.

Masky: "Omg , is that true O○O."
He said surprised.

Slender:"Yes but I have faith she wont since I dont want her to be different. I like Y/n how she is right now, nice , great killer and beautiful. But even if she changes,  she will always be beautiful.  But I just hope you dont .....it would  be hard for you to maintain your strength."

You blushed by his words and hope also for not to change into a monster.

Y/N: "Ugh thanks...But is my brother going to change too? Did my mother gave him the potion too?"

Slender:"Well I'm not entirely sure about him. But what I do know is that your mother did not give him the potion, he found it.  He was curious about it and drank a little, your mother came but was late since he already dranked it. They took him to the hospital but didnt found nothing. Which i cant seem to find out why, but I'll keep on searching."
He said as he put a finger on his chin.

Y/N: "Welp I guess my questions are answered. But I'm still kind of  freaked out but, I'll manage. And Thanks Master."
You said before giving him a hug and giggled like a little girl.

Slender: "You are welcome my Child."
He said as he patted her back gently.

Jack: "Can I get a hug too?"
He pouted and held out his arms.
You giggled and went to him.  She felt him squeez her and didnt want to let go.

Y/N: "Jack... you can let go now .. you can get more hugs later on."
You whispered in his ear.

He was blushing under his mask as he let go.

Masky got mad but decided to look around like he never saw anything.
You saw him and felt maybe he wanted a hug too.

You went to him and hugged him. He jumped a little but slowly hugged you back.  You could hear his heart beat fast as you both hugged each other.  You gave a slight blush and let go.
.....
.....

Y/N: "Now I feel soft for some reason. I used to be Feisty and cold now I feel soft. Heh, but thanks again slendy for making me a proxy."

You said as you gave him a smile.

Slender: "Your welcome again my child. Now you and Jack should go and play with Ben since he always comes and annoys me when no one wants to play video games with him."
He said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Jack: "I would go...but I dont want to hear Ben cry when losing."

Y/N: "Soo I guess ima go."

Jack nodded and walked with you to Ben's room. Before he could leave he said

Jack:"If he does  anything to you. Come and tell me, I dont want that little Elf pervert to touch my Shorty."
He said before booping your nose and left.
Your cheeks heated up just by thinking of him.
.....
.....

You knocked at the door to hear from the inside "Who is it!"
You didnt want to stand there anymore so you opened the door revealing Ben sitting on his bed looking at the TV with his controller on his hand.

He glanced at the door and was about to say  something until he glanced again and stoped playing.  His character in the game died which he didnt payed attention. He stared at you and blinked. Then he gave a small smile and said

Ben: "Hello Sunshine~"

He said before purring.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡