Chapter 18

A/n: Yess I know , I know...Its short. I didnt have that much time bc of school -_- I started today but I really dont wanna go tomorrow. School sucks but I have to *sigh* but here's chapter 18 I might do 19 tomorrow or Wednesday... I really dont know.

.........................
.........................

....

Y/N: "HAH! I win AGAIN! Take that Benny."
She said as she jumped up from the bed.

Ben: "Awww come onnnnn. I'm always good at this game how come I keep losingggg."
He whined and crossed his arms as his ears moved down. 
You were quite shock of this since you've never seen him move or twitch his ears.

Ben: "And dont call me Benny-"
He pouted, but stop when you started touching his ears. You were so curious about them and wondered how would it feel to have ears like his.

Y/N: "Woah. Never knew you could move your ears. There so cool."
You said still not looking away from them and playing with his ear.

Ben: "Eh, there Ok I guess. They dont do much plus I hate that there shaped like that ):  I dont like them."

Y/N: "They are actually Cool. I wonder how it would feel having ears that  can move. O○O"

Ben: "Can you stop now?"
He feelt annoyed by you touching it but you still keept on doing it.

Y/N: "What if I dont want to?"

Ben: "Well if you dont your going to face   sweet consequences~"

With that you stopped and scotched a little away from him.
He stifled a small chuckle and selected a new game to play.  He scrolled in ever game until he stopped and selected Sonic.

Ben: "Let's see if you can win in this one Sunshine."

You scoffed and grabbed the controller ready to play and said
Y/N: "Oh I will."

.......
.......

Its been  4 hours of you and Ben playing on the video games.   He would whine and cry when he loses but whenever he would win he would jump up and do his little victory dance.

Ben: "WOHO! I WON AGAIN. In your face Sunshine!"

Y/N: "Hah dont be too happy. You only won 2 times while I did 4 times. So still counts as me winning."
You chuckled and shook your head slowly.

Ben: "Man How are you so good. I'm always the best at playing."

You raised and eyebrow giving him a  'Bruh' face.

Ben: "Alright, I'm not always but still."
He whined like a little dog would and made puppy eyes almost looked like he was about to cry.

Y/N: "Awww is my Benny wenny sad?"
You said as you hugged him from the back then layed your chin on top of his head and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Ben: "No....something just went in my eye."
He said  rubbing his eyes.

Y/N: " You cant fool me. Your crying,  so my Benny wenny needs a hug right now."
You said before hugging him again.

Ben: "Fine."

He finally admitted it and you giggled a little. 

Y/N: "Benny."

Ben: "Hmm?"

You stayed quiet for a bit and wanted to ask him if he still remembers what he wanted to say the time when he busted opened the door but hoddy stopped him.  
You felt anxious but made up a question.

Y/N: "......What time is it."

Ben looked at his watch and said

Ben: " 8:00"

You froze, as your heart beated fast.  It was almost time for your date with Masky.
Without thinking you stopped hugging Ben and said

Y/N: "I-I gotta go Benny. We can play more some other time."
You said as you opened the door and waved GoodBye.

Ben: "Wait! Where are you going?"

Y/N: "Uhh I'm going out."
You felt your palms were sweaty.

Ben: "Where? Can I go?"

Y/N: "Ahh n-No I wanna g-go alone.."
You hesitated and stuttered.

Ben: "Mm.. k . Well bye."
He shrugged and went back in his room.

Your rushed to your room and take a quick shower.  About 10 Minutes of taking a shower you quickly got out and dried your hair.  You slid the dress you were going to wear and did your makeup.

This is your dress

After another 10 minutes you checked the time and now it was 8:30

After another 10 minutes you checked the time and now it was 8:30. Which still had time to do your hair. You normally curled it and look on more glance of yourself in the mirror. 

You got out of the bathroom and found your purse and Heels. You grabbed your knife and money and put them inside the purse. 
You putted some earrings on and for the final touch Perfume.

Once you finished you were excited for the date already before you could even turn you heard Someone clear their throat to get your attention.

You turned and say Masky at the door waiting for you.

He slowly came in staring at you. He then grabbed your hand and spinned you around  and said

Masky: "You look Beautiful...My Queen~♡" 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡