Chapter 16

A/N:  I was suppose to post this on Friday  with chapter 15 but I forgot .-_-.  Alsooo sorry if it's  not that good...I tried ): ¤♡
______________________________________

She woked up rubbing her eyes and looked at a clock that was on a wall that read 10:30.  She still felt tired and wanted to sleep more until she noticed weight on her.
She turned and almost jumped up to see Jack sleeping on her shoulder which looked liked he was falling off a little. 

She didnt mind, listening to his soothing small snores.  She layed her head back and thought why he didnt went to his room and leave you here.

She looked at him for the third time and poked him. She did it into a pattern like a little kid.

*Poke*
*Poke , poke*
*poke*
*Poke, poke*

He grunted and woked up.  He  stretched his arms almost hitting you but you ducked down.   

You admired his sharp jaw-line, the way his eyebrows curved, his nose, the way his lips seemed to have a sort of gleam to them.  
Everything about his face seemed so perfect.  Even the little scars that ran across the bridge of his nose, one on his eyebrows, and one side of his jaw.

He then yawned showing his shark pointy teeth.  He looked around for bit and realized you were next to him. He caught you staring at him and saw a light blush on his cheeks and quickly grabbed his mask. 

You frowned at him from covering up all that you were mesmerized by.

She was about to get up and go get something to drink until Jack spoked.

Jack: "Hey um are you free later?"

She  almost shook  her head slightly until she remembered Masky asked her out yesterday.

Y/N: "Erm no..why tho?"
She said raising an eyebrow.

Jack: "Oh, I just wanted to know if you would like to go killing with me at night."

You felt bad for him but then  had an idea.

Y/N: "I might be able to go actually. Since I'm not going out for a long time. "

He jumped up from the couch and said

Jack: "Really? What time?"

He looked excited like a little kid.  He then noticed himself and  tried to act cool like nothing happened. 

You giggled and said.

Y/N: "Hmm ..12?"

Jack nodded and started walking to you.
You tensed up a little but played it cool.  He then out of no where, booped your nose.

Jack: "Dont be late shorty."
He chuckled before  he walked to the kitchen.

She crossed her arms, and pouted.

Y/N: " Dont call me short!..I may look short but I  still am cute.!"
She yelled from the living room and then laughed a little.

She went to the kitchen to see what Jack is doing and of course he would get a plate of kidneys.

He glanced at you and chuckled.

Jack: " You may be cute. But are you smart?"
He said before sliding his mask up a little and took a bite of his kidney.

Y/N: "I am.   To prove it, question me."
You said as you took a seat in front of him.
...

...