Chapter 14

Masky's POV:

I cant believe She said yes. Omg I might be going crazy.
Ugh get a hold of yourself Tim.  I know it might be a bad thing since Toby and hoodie like her too but ,this is my chance.  I hope I dont screw it up.  
..They are a little mad at me but they will be fine...I think. 

I still  cant believe I just asked out a beautiful girl like her!  Her eyes , her hair , her smile , Everything about her is beautiful. 
Oh how I wish she would be mine but.. Toby or hoodie might do something to attract her.
....

Toby's POV

I need to step up my game. Masky is literally making me mad everytime he gets close to her Aghh!  
Y/N is mine no one else's.  I was the first one to like her when she came.

I mean just look at her,  Everything about her is so perfect, and precious. Her smile is literally the cutest thing ever.
I even like her because not just of her looks but her personality.

Ever body likes her actually,  I can already tell Jeff  and Jack is going to like her aswell. Ben already does which makes me even more mad! 

That little midget I can just tie one of his legs on a log and throw him at the  lake where he came from.

But in the mean time I need to do something so we can get closer.
.....

Hoody's POV

Welp I'm screwed. Masky litterly just asked her out. I cant even do that ...damn I hate being to shy around her. I wanted to ask her out too but I just didnt knew how.

I need to start thinking on how I can ask her out one day but I gotta be quick since toby already knows what to do... I can tell.

I'm really mad at Masky because he knows I like her ..heck even Fucking Ben knows. I hope he didnt tell her or no one,   Damn I hate that Elf.

Y/N will soon be with me I'll give her a little surprise one day ..or maybe two.
*chuckles*

.....

As she went outside she waited for Jeff to come and as soon she could even sit down he came.

Y/N: "Damn your fast I didnt even get to sit for a while."
You chuckled.

Jeff: "Heh. Enough of talking get ready cause you might end up losing."
He said before taking his knifes out of his pocket.

She took her hatchet and knife out. She then twirld the knife through her fingers and said

Y/N: "Ready?"

Jeff: "Oh you know it , baby."
He said giving you a smirk.

Y/N: "Wait. What?"

He then charged up at you when you were off guard.  Quickly you moved to the side letting him stab the grass.
He got up fast and went running to you again. With your hatchet you raise it up and throwed it at him. But dodged it right on time and landed on a tree. 

You growled furious and jumped on him when he was coming to you. 
You were on top of him and wrapped your legs around his neck. He let go of his knifes and tried pushing you off of him. 
You could feel you were about to crack his neck until he pushed you off.

Luckily you did a flip and landed on your feet.

He began choking and gasping for air while he grabbed his throat.  As he was on the floor you took this chance to stab him on the arm.
You grabbed your knife and quickly ran to him but before you could even stab him he turned and sliced your left leg.

You feel down whining  from the pain.

Y/N: " Ah Shit."
You mumbled.

You forced yourself up and went running to a tree and climbed up.

Jeff turned to where you just were and then looked confused. You were gone. He began looking around ready for you to pop up anywhere.

As he was distracted you jumped off of the tree with a load growl and landed on Jeff then stabbed him on the arm.

He groaned and tried getting up. You took the knife out of his arm and stabbed him one more time .  He growled and pushed you off. 

He looked angry for what you just did. While he tried taking the knife off of his arm you ran to get your hatchet that was on a tree. 
Once you got it you saw a knife coming at you, you blocked it with the hatchet and it fell on the ground.

Jeff threw two more knifes but you dodged both of them.   He then realized he didnt have more knifes.

You chuckled and threw your hatchet at him .  He quickly dodged it but when he did that you threw a knife at his leg , he hissed but didnt fell to his knees.

You threw the other two but only one went to his stomach.

He groaned even more but didnt give up.  He took both of those knifes and threw one back at you. Somehow he knew which side you were going to move and aimed it. You then felt something hit your arm , you turned and saw the knife went through your arm.

You whimpered and growled as you tried taking it out.

He then threw the other knife but he missed. You quickly grabbed the knife and saw Jeff running up to you again. He jumped on you and pinned you down.

You wiggled trying to break free but couldn't. As soon you were about to  give up and lose  an idea came. You gave a smirk which made Jeff confused and said

Jeff: "What?"

You then kicked him right on the balls.
He got off of you and started crying of the pain.  You took the knife you had, got on top of him and stab him one more time in the stomach.  He started twitching and whining even more. You could see he was losing a lot of blood which made you stop since he would've died if you stabbed him more.

Y/N: "I win."

He stayed quiet for a bit and scoffed.

Jeff: "Ugh fine... I need some pain killers right about now... And alot of stitching.  "

•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

^~^     
          \☻/
            |
            /\