Chapter 12

Hoodie: "So your saying your mother probably mixed this potion looking thing in his drink? And he will start to eat raw meat and move things?"

Y/N: "Yes."

The proxies looked at Damon , still a little frightened but confused and concerned.

Y/N: "But it will wear off eventually.....I think. My mother did the same to me but I really dont know why. I also dont know if I can still move things."

Toby: "Try."

You nodded and took a deep breath then focused on moving a cup that was on the table in front of you 4.
It took about 5 minutes and you were getting tired by forcing your head to move it until you saw it move to the side.
The three of them looked surprised.

Y/n : "Well I guess I can but now my head hurts like hell."
You said as you took a deep breath and massaged your temple's a little.

As you 4 sat there watching some TV, Damon came back from playing with Sally.

Damon: "I'm hungry."

He said looking at you with his cute little pout he had.

Y/N: "What do you want to eat?"
You said as you picked him up and walked to the kitchen.

Damon: "Mmmmm...I want pizza but.....Meat sounds good in my tummy!"

You stared at him and sighed.

Y/n: "EJ! Can you come here for a moment!"
You called out to Him from the kitchen.

He came growling and cursing under his breath.

Ej: "What do you want? Can't you see I'm dealing with someone!"
He growled even more.

Y/n : "Jeez sorry, But I just wanted to ask if you have any raw meat?"

He stared at you for a moment and cocked his head.

Ej: "Since when did you liked eating raw meat?"

Y/N: "Its not for me it's for my brother."

Ej: "Your brother...why?"

Y/N: "Ugh do you or not?"
You said inpatient because soon you knew your brother would go and hunt for someone.

Ej: "Yes.. I'll go bring some."
He said as he went to his room again.

You placed your brother in a seat at the table. You heard his stomach growl which made you even more concerned.
Soon Ej came back with some kidneys on a plate.

Ej: " Here.. now I guess I have to bring more."

Y/n: "Thanks Ej."

Ej: "No prob."

He placed the plate on the table and soon your brother started eating one.
You and Ej looked at him and as he ate. But as you looked at the kidneys your mouth started watering for some reason.
You felt like you wanted to eat one also.
*what the hell is wrong with me? I cant eat that..*

It's been a long time since you ate raw meat.

You gave a small growl which sounded like an animal growl. You saw Ej looked at you in the corner of your eye.

Ej: "Y/N?"

You couldn't handle it anymore and grabbed a kidney. As soon as you grabbed it you devoured it happily as the blood of it run downed your throat and some on your chin.
Once you were done you wiped off the mess you had on your chin.

Ej: "...Ok .....so I guess I Really have to get a lot more of kidneys. -_- "

Y/N: "Oh ..uhh heh."
You said as you gave him a bashful grin.

Ej: "Woah...what happened to your teeth?"
He said pointing at them.

You went to a mirror close by as soon as you saw them your heart started beating fast and felt dizzy. You soon let out a loud scream that filled the whole place.
The proxies and everyone else came in running to the kitchen to see what was happening.

Masky: "Y/N! What happened? Did Ej do something to you?"

Ej: "Oh yeah, blame it on me since I'm the only one here."
He scoffed as he crossed his arms.

Y/N: "I....my....teeth..t-"
You couldn't finish what you were going to say when you blacked out and fell to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woked up with a really bad headache. As you sat up you groaned of the pain, you rubbed your eyes and looked around to see that you were in your room.

Y/N: "What happened?"
You said trying to remember.

You then heard your door open revealing Damon and slendy.

Damon: "Are you okay?"
He said as he came rushing to you.

Y/N: "Y-yeah I'm fine."

Slender: "My child, the potion that your mother gave you...it still haven't wore off."

Y/n: "What! It s-should have .."

Slender: "Do you remember what happened when you were in the kitchen?"

You shook your head.

Slender: "Well Ej said you grabbed a kidney and when you finished eating he saw your teeth, which changed like your brothers and next thing you did was scream."

You looked at him confused. You dont remember what happened till he came close and grabbed your hand. You frozed as your vision became white. Soon you saw everything that happened.

Your vision came back and you felt even more dizzy.

Slender: " Now you know...but in the mean time please take some rest."

Y/N: "W-wait why did my mother gave me that potion and why is my brother like that to?"

Slender: "*Sigh* Please take some rest. I will tell you more later."
He said as he left shuting the door on his way.

Damon: "Y/n?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Damon: "Where is mommy?"

You stared at him not wanting to tell him that she is dead because of you. Tears began to fall down your cheeks as you started to remember of your mother.

Y/N: "Y-you see umm...she wasnt a g-good mother so I had to take you."

You said as you took a deep shaky breath.

Damon: "She didnt love me?"
He then frowned looking at the floor.

You holded his chin with your finger.

Y/N: "D-dont be sad. At least you still have me. I'm going to take care of you..ok."
You said as you forced a smile even if you felt bad.

Damon: "Thanks for being my sis and, and taking care of me.....I love you."
He said as he gave you a hug.

You gently pat him in the back smiling from what he just said.
You haven't heard those three words in a long time. All you thought was that no one ever loved you, you were lonely.

No one ever told you 'I love you' not even your parents. You suffered so much and didnt want him to suffer like you did.
You couldn't hold back the tears so you began crying more and holded him tight.

Y/N: "I- I love you to."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡