Chapter 19

A/N: ANDDDDDDDDD HERREE IS THE CHAPTER!!!!!!! It took me long but I finally did it. And plz dont blame it on me....blame it on School  AKA 'The darkest Pit of Hell'!
I might post another on Saturday♡¤ Løvə y'ăll.
....
....

Damon: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "Uh I'm going out for a bit with masky.."

You said leaning back and forth with your hands behind your back.

Damon: "Ooooo.. is He your boyfriend?"

Y/N: "Shh, Pipe down.  No he is not my 'Boyfriend' he is just ......a friend."

Damon: "Hmmm...Ok then hehe."

You nudge his little head and said

Y/N: "If you feel hungry go to the kitchen and grab some kidneys, if there isn't more then tell slendy or Jeff  to go get some."

He nodded and hugged you as a  goodbye.

*I hope there's more kidneys. I dont want him to starve to Long....he may get crazy...I remember I used to be like that...*

She glanced at Damon one more time before going downstairs to the door where Masky was waiting for Her. She felt nervous by every step she took and coming close to Masky.   She saw Masky patiently waiting for her, leaning on the door.  He saw her coming down and watched her gracefully like a princess would come downstairs.

He opened the door and lead her outside saying

Masky: "My Lady."

You chuckled slightly and waited for him.

He closed the door and stood beside you and took his hand out.  You slowly  grabbed his hand while a blush came across you face.  He soon said

Masky: "I know this one fancy restaurant we can go."

Y/N: "Sure. But how are we going to pay something expensive?"

He then reached to his pocket and took out a big roll of cash and said
"Ehem" .  Of course you knew how he got it since you all do the same thing (kill & steal). 

You nodded and both went walking holding hands and admiring the beautiful night. 

.....
.....

You both came to the restaurant, before going in , Masky took his mask off so it wouldn't look suspicious.  As soon you two went in the person in the front desk called for a waiter. The waiter lead you to your table, it was all fancy. The table covered with a white beautiful cloth, the chairs were white with a bow in the back. Forks and knifes were already set on the table neatly on top of a napkin. And a candle in the middle.

You sat down still nervous but glad that  you both are on a date. You couldnt help but look at him he, those sideburns were good looking on him.

He saw you staring and gave a sly smirk. You blushed but tried hiding it with your hair.  Soon a waiter came and ask for your orders.

Waitress: " And what can I get you two on this lovely night?"

Masky: " We will have the Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp. With one of your most finest Champagne for me and my beautiful Queen~."

Waitress: " Certainly."

He then left telling the chef's to make our food. 
Before you could say something Masky said "Close your eyes."