Chapter 15

As they went inside she had Jeff wrap his arm around her so he can walk.  She called out jack to come and help, he didnt came until you screamed his name again.

He came down stomping like a little kid would and said

Ej: "What the hell man i-"

He stopped when he saw why she called him. He quickly came and help you both and  them  to a room. Ej place Jeff on a medical bed. He then left to go bring his kit.

It felt awkward in the room.. so quiet.
You wanted to end the awkwardness but didnt want to disturb Jeff since hes resting a little.  You couldnt help it but talk..

..
..

Y/N: "Soo How are you feeling?"

Jeff: "Oh gee,  I feel great while blood is coming out of me and having injuries everywhere!"

He said sarcastically.
With that you stopped talking and tried not to stress him out. 

Jack came back with the Aid kit and began cleaning the blood off with a cloth and alcohol. Jeff hissed of the burning of the alcohol and keept on moving a lot which cause him to hiss even more. 
Jack told him to take his shirt and hoodie off. 

You stared at Jeff shirtless for a bit but then turned back around when he noticed. Your face heated up just by thinking of it before hearing a slight chuckle from him.

You wanted to grab him so he wouldn't move much but with your arm injured you couldn't.
Jack then started stitching Jeff up.

....

Ej: "Why is he even like this?"
He snickered.

Jeff & Y/n: "We were fighting."
You both said looking around like yall didnt say anything.

Ej: "What!"
He stopped in the middle of stitching and got up.

Ej: "Why the hell? Who's idea was it?"

You both stayed quiet. You were about to speak but couldn't let your words come out.  Jeff saw you and decided to explain it to him.

....

.....

Ej: "And she agreed didnt she?"

You and Jeff nodded.

Ej: "Heh. It's kinda funny tho. Hah! you lost by a girl hehe."
He started laughing but then stopped when Jeff gave him a death glare. 
You giggled covering your mouth with  your hand.

Jeff: "Shut up Y/n!.....And ...I let her win so I didn't lose.."

She cocked your head and glared at Jeff.

Y/N: "What? So you want a rematch?  Cause I will still take you down even if you do fight for real this time."

Jeff: "N-no I'm g-good."
He said as he turned away.

Jack was finished stitching Him up and Jeff left saying he needed some rest. 

..

Ej: "Your turn now."
He said as he moved his head telling you to sit on the bed.

As she sat down she wanted to ask him if he probably knew why her teeth changed yesterday or what the potion that her mother gave her is .

She then growled when she felt the alcohol on her arm. It didnt sound like no ordinary growl but like an animal. You were surprised but let it slide.