Chapter 20

A/n: I said I was gonna post Saturday but guess what ...Its Monday yayyy -_-(Sarcastically). Damn I hate Mondays cause I have school ughhhh....whyyyyy I hate being in hell ):. Oh and also I got stung by a wasp which hurts a lot and I got out of school early since I cant carry my stuff while my hand is swollen......if u haven't plz read chapter 19 because  sometimes ppl get confused over what is happening about well is bc prob you missed a chapter so yeah....But anyways here's chapter 20, your welcome and 
Løvĕ yăłł Pəəp§♡¤

........
.................

Y/N: "Damon?"

She said at turning into another hall, it was Dark and the hall seemed long.  She feelt something was telling her not to go but she did anyways.  She walked slowly but fast so Jack wouldn't wait for her to long.

Y/N: "Damonn? Where are you? Stop playing a-"

She stopped when a door creaked opened behind her to her right. She slowly turned around and expected it to be  Lj or Smiley. But it wasnt it was Damon...he wasnt normal.   His eyes were glowing red with black ooze coming out, hair seemed messy and his nails seemed sharp.

She gulped of fear when He smirked showing his Shark teeth.

*Shit-  Sum Kid you are...What should I do?  Talk to him?
...
No!
Yes!
No!
Yes!
Nooo!
Yesssss!

SHUT UP ME!
...

I should make him calm down a little..*

Y/n: "D-damon a-are you Ok? You probably should go and rest.."

He didnt say nothing but stare.  He didnt blink or even move. He then looked at something behind you and growled.
You frozed and slowly walked in front,  not daring to look what is behind you.  Damon didnt even glance at you and keept growling at whatever was behind you.

You made it to Damon and went behind him. 
Your heart stopped once you saw who he was growling at.
He seemed Gray.......His hair was Silverish.  his Eyes were glowing Red, his ears were pointy, the belts he wore were brown , the color seemed Dull, he was wearing a costume....just like Ben's , only that it's not in colors.

Y/n: "Ben?"

He stared at you but suddenly chuckled with a weird static in it. He then put his hands on his waist and said

"Me? Ben? Hah! I aint  nothing like that peep squeak."

You cocked your head of confusion and said

Y/N: "If your not Ben...Then who are you?"

He stayed silent , you could still hear Damon growl.  You wanted to call Jack but feared if you do he might do something to you.
Seconds later he chuckled again which caught you off guard.

Y/n : "Umm....... JACKK!!!!"

Before you could scream Jack's name again he teleported close to you and grabbed you by the Neck.   He squeezed tightly, you wiggled around trying to breath for air.  Suddenly Damon Jumped and clawed him in the back.  He screamed in Pain and used his other hand to grab Damon and throw him to the side.

Damon whimpered like a little dog and charged up to him. Making him fall down and release you.  You gasped  breathing in heavily , holding your neck.     Damon bit his arm and leg then scratched his face.  Damon was about to scratch him again but he caught his wrist and threw him again.

You were about to get up and help but was to weak. You heard running footsteps coming to your direction and knew it would be Jack. 
You stood up but your legs were to weak, it felt like if a weird shock went through your body.

Slowly you began walking and took your knife out and threw it at him.
He hissed and gave you a death glare.
Jack finally came and stood there surprised. He then went and charge up to him.  They both started to fight  until Jack spoke and said

"Go back were you came from Link,  NOW! Before I'll fucking tear you apart and this time I WILL actually do it!

*Link?... Is that his name?

Who Da fuck is he? 

How come I've never seen him?
Damn I got a lot of questions...*

With one last Kick in the stomach Link went down. He growled and chuckled. 

Link: "Fine. I'll leave~ But I will come back and I wont be easy on you guys  Haha!"

He said before teleporting somewhere.

....
....

You limped to Damon and picked him up.  He seemed injured on his Left arm which made you worry bout him.
Jack growled and said

"Please...if you ever see him again or anyone.. Call me or someone..they are  never allowed here!"

Y/N: "But...What is he? Why does he look like Ben? And how come I've never knew about him?"

Jack sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

Jack: "Hes on Zalgo's side .  His Name is  'Dark link', he is a dark reflection of Ben. He  is able to know Ben's own attack's , often mimicking him.   We haven't told you about the other side... we tried defeating them one time but didnt ended up well... Zalgo is one of the most evilest and strongest Demon.  He cant be defeated, we dont know what his weakness is. We tried finding out but we didnt find anything. 
Link is not just the only one in his side.
Alice Liddell, Cherry Pau , Grossman, Lazari, Cat hunter, Lulu, Lauren, Scissormouth, Suicidesadie and Kageko."

You stood there shocked.

*Welp.. what a small world isnt it. 
Never knew there was ever a nother side...I wonder how he looks like..is he Tall like slendy? Or Short? Is he really that powerful.....

PftttI doubt it. But he did say one day they fighted but didnt end up well..

Hmmm... whatever he is , i hope he doesnt come near me and Damon or any of his Helpers.*

Y/N: "But doesnt slendy have more people on his side than Zalgo does?"

Jack: "He does but zalgo also has Creatures.  He has corrupteds and big ass ugly looking tigers... they look mutated but they are big and the only way to kill them is stabbing them in the heart. There are Alot of them so killing all of them isnt easy.  Also his Helpers are quite stronger which makes it even more harder. We do have corrupteds but they need training."

Y/N: "Oh...But with everyone's help we can take them down!
I'll just rip their heads off and make their guts splatter everywhere!"

You hitched and covered your mouth. Your voice sounded Low and different , it sended you shivers just by thinking of it.
Jack stared at you, you could tell he was giving you a 'Wtf' Face under his Mask.

Jack: "Okayy......That may Help....But if they ever do something that pisses us off then we will all assemble and go to his place.  In the meantime everyone needs to practice, you never know what he would do."

You nodded and saw Damon Was now sleeping in your arms. He came back to Normal which was good.

Y/N: "We should get going, but first I'll need to put him in bed."

He nodded and with that you left and went to your room.  You gently put him down and tucked him in. You smiled and brushed his hair.

*Thanks For trying to save me.
You really are a good brother...even tho you look a little terrifying when you change  ..but at least you have it , to protect yourself.*

You gave him a small kiss on the forehead before saying

"Goodnight~My little cute Demon~♡"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡