d

"W-w-what can I g-g-get?" Aylin tugged on Yoongi's sleeve.

Yoongi gave her a loving smile. "You can get whatever you want, even a coffee if you really want."

"Yoongi." Jungkook laughed, shaking his head at his hyung.

"C-can you l-l-lift me up up?" Aylin asked Yoongi, itching her arm nervously.

"You're cute." Yoongi mumbled with a smile on his face as he picked up Aylin and supported her on his hip.

"Do you think you can order for yourself, or do you want one of us to do it?" Jungkook shook Aylin's hand lightly.

"Can y-you?" Aylin shyly responded.

"Of course." Jungkook's bunny teeth were revealed. "What do you want?"

"That donut." Aylin pointed to the one covered in sprinkles.

"It looks really good." Yoongi commented, losing his concentration due to a donut.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before asking, "Do you want a smoothie or a drink?"

"Chocolate m-m-milkshake." Aylin kicked her feet slightly, getting excited for her upcoming meal.

Yoongi chuckled at Aylin's choice of breakfast combination. "You're going to be on a sugar high all day."

Aylin dug her head in Yoongi's shoulder embarrassed.

Yoongi and Jungkook's laughs collided and Yoongi rubbed her back.

Jungkook ordered his and Aylin's breakfast and Yoongi followed.

Aylin sat at the head of the table they gathered around, Namjoon sat to her right, Jin on her left.

Aylin happily ate her sprinkle-covered donut, kicking her feet and bopping her head to an imaginary song.

Jin smiled and took a napkin and wiped away some sprinkles and icing from around Aylin's mouth.

She grinned and drank some of her milkshake.

The boys all joined in with the smiles.

^^^

"So we're going to first shop for your room at iKea!" Taehyung announced as they walked to the said store, Aylin on Namjoon's shoulders.

The two weren't paying attention to anything the others were saying.

"You're flying Aylin! You're flying!" Namjoon ran in a circle, holding onto Aylin's legs so she could hold out her arms like a bird.

Jimin was keeping a careful eye on the clumsy one of BTS. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the three, sipping his ice coffee.

"Namjoon, be careful." Jin warned, glancing back at the leader.

"I'm very careful!" Namjoon laughed, looking up at Aylin as he jogged. He tripped slightly, lurching Aylin forward, her slipping off his shoulder slightly.

"Alright you're done." Taehyung held out his arms for Aylin, Namjoon standing now. "Come here Lin, I won't drop you like the Dumb Giant."

Namjoon let out a laugh. "I'm Dumb Giant now? Not the God of Destruction?"

Taehyung carried Aylin on his hip as they continued to walk into the store. "You have several names Joon, I'm just adding to that list."

Namjoon rolled his eyes as Jungkook chuckled, walking beside Namjoon.

"Look look!" Jin announced eagerly, leaving Hoseok to get a cart. "Pretzels!"

"Hyung, we just ate breakfast." Jimin covered his mouth as he giggled at Jin.

"I'm a growing boy, Jimin! Let me eat!" Jin exclaimed as he sped walked to the food court.

"He loves food." Taehyung spoke to Aylin as he walked next to Hoseok who was pushing the cart. "If you ever want a snack, ask Jin and he'll probably be hungry too."

Aylin giggled and nodded, clutching onto Taehyung's sweatshirt.

"Oh my goodness do you like princesses?" Hoseok asked Aylin excitedly after a few minutes of browsing.

Aylin nodded her head excitedly.

"Namjoon look!" Hoseok pointed to a giant box.

"That's actually really cool." Namjoon nodded, standing next to Hoseok.

"What do you think Aylin?" Yoongi stood beside Taehyung and Aylin. "Do you like it?"

Aylin poked Taehyung's cheek to get his attention.

Then she looked over at the other six before covering her mouth with her hand as she whispered something into Taehyung's ear.

"C-can you, you set m-m-me down-n?" She whispered, feeling too shy to stutter in front of the other boys. Taehyung was the first one to save her, Aylin was the safest around him. But she already felt closer to the others as well, she just needs time.

Taehyung smiled softly and did as Aylin requested.

Then she hugged the box and jumped up and down a little. "Yes yes yes!"

Aylin wants to open up to all of them. She knew she wouldn't remember that she needs time. But she will remember that she trusts them.

"Oh Jungkookie." Taehyung stood at one end of the box.

"Dude, I think we need a forklift to lift that." Jungkook likes at the size of the box, sighing. "Or at least ask for some help of the employees. I'll go find some."

"Fine." Taehyung made a face at Jungkook's back. "I'll lift it myself."

Taehyung's face quickly turned red as he tried to lift the box, but with no result.

"Maybe we do need a forklift."