z

"We're going to retire, Aylin." Jin spoke as the family walked by the beach, their 11 year-old daughter stopping in surprise.

"Wh-what?" Aylin widened her eyes as she looked up at her fathers. "You can't retire! It's BTS forever! And, and what about me?" Yoongi wrapped his arm around her shoulder, rubbing it.

"That's why we are here." He kissed her forehead. "To discuss this."

"We have three options." Taehyung smiled softly, the group forming a circle, Aylin biting her nails nervously until Yoongi stopped her nervous habit.

"One," Hoseok smiled sadly, holding up one finger. "We can put you back up for adoption and you'll have a mother and father, never having to move around again."

"Are you crazy!" Aylin demanded, thinking her father was down right crazy for suggesting such a thing. "You guys are my family! I wouldn't trade you all for the world!" Hoseok smiled, relieved that she didn't pick that one, everyone let out the breath they were holding.

"Two, is that you choose one of us to live with." Namjoon spoke the next option, hating that one of them could spend the rest of their life with her, the other only allowed visits.

"Or three." Jungkook took Aylin's hands into his own, praying that'll she make the decision that would make her happy. "We all live together until you're 18."

"That would be seven years." Aylin mumbled, the number seven very familiar in her head.

"It would." Jimin nodded, looking at Jin with a smile, both of them hoping she would pick option three.

"Seven of you, seven years." Aylin dropped her arms and looked at her fathers. "You would live together for seven more years, just for me?"

"Of course!" Jin nodded quickly, kind of sad that she didn't think they would do this for her. "We would enjoy it actually." Aylin tried to hide her smile, but everyone could see it.

"I want us to all live together!" Aylin jumped and held out her arms for a hug and BTS all laughed in victory, their favorite choice chosen as well. "Seven more years of living with the best fathers ever!"

"Seven more years with our Sunflower."

End of the book, Sunflower

Thank you all so much for reading! This means so much to me and I want to thank you all for all of your support and wonderful comments! Thank you for taking this journey with me. Stay safe and healthy

Much love,

Rebecca