m

"H-how much l-l-on-further?" Aylin spoke barely loud enough for Jimin to hear. He grimaced unknown to Aylin as he scanned the hundreds of more feet they still had to walk.

"We're almost there Sweetie. It'll be over soon."

"So l-l-loud." Aylin held onto Jimin tighter, keeping her eyes shut to avoid having a seizure.

"I know." Jimin walked faster, urging the other boys to do the same. Jin walked closer to Jimin, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Is she okay?" Jin asked, waving quickly at a few ARMYs. Jimin forced a smile on his face as another picture was taken of him and Aylin.

"She's overwhelmed, that's all." Jimin reassured Jin, but hoping this would be over soon as well. Thankfully, his wish came true, and they were seated in their private plane, Aylin able to take off her glasses now. Yoongi had gotten a juice box from one of the managers and pulled aylin onto his lap.

"You did so well Linny." Yoongi rubbed her back as she sipped her juice box. "Everyone said you were so cute, and you are." He pecked her cheek, Aylin giggling as she still drank her juicebox.

"You looked like a princess!" Taehyung exclaimed, smiling widely at Aylin after he buckled his seat belt, taking off his gloves as well. "All of those pictures of you will be beautiful!" Aylin hid in Yoongi's shoulder in embarrassment, Yoongi hugging her with a chuckle. He managed to seat her in the seat next to him so they were able to take off safely. Aylin loved the flight, all of the clouds and city lights. She got to see mountains and rivers, and even the Atlantic Ocean.

"Y-Yoongi." Aylin rubbed her eyes as she tugged on his sleeve. Yoongi smiled gently at her. "C-can you h-h-hold me while I s-sle, sleep?" Yoongi helped Aylin unbuckled her seatbelt and helped her crawl into his lap, making sure Cotton Candy was in her arms before pulling his blanket over both of them, leaning the seat back. The other boys knew that the two would be out for the rest of the flight, and decided to try to sleep as well, trying to get on America's time schedule quickly.

Aylin's eyes were widened the whole trip. Looking at the towers, the buildings, the food, the people even. She loved it. Namjoon could tell she would never be upset with traveling. Maybe she could go on his little journeys with him since she's so excited over all of the new things. But right now, they had to focus on getting settled in their hotel and to help Aylin learn some things. She is behind on reading and writing, as well as naming some animals, shapes, and objects.

Taehyung and Yoongi would help her with the animals and shapes. Namjoon and Jin is in charge of helping her with writing, and then Jimin and Yoongi would read with her while Jungkook is responsible for her learning of objects.
Jimin was excited to be a teacher for Aylin for he went on a shopping spree to find the best children's books and some snacks as well to help motivate her. Jungkook already called 'dibs' on taking Aylin out on the first night. It was about 6 in the evening when Jungkook ran away from Jin with Aylin in his arms, laughter coming from the two as Jin demanded that they ate before they went out exploring.

Jungkook may or may not have stolen his manager's car that he had rented, but Jungkook reassured Aylin that it was alright, and that the manager would understand. Ayling was quickly catching on that Jungkook was just a little kid as she was, enjoying life and not caring about the slight problems or obstacles that got in his way.

Their first destination was McDonalds and Jungkook bought Aylin a Happy Meal, making sure she got a toy as well. They played swords with their frenchfries and drew smiley faces on the napkins with ketchup before they made their way back in the car. "You ready to go see some skyscrapers?" Jungkook asked Aylin as she kept her eyes locked on the outside world.

"S-skyscrapers? Things h-hurt the s-sky?" She turned her head to Jungkook, confusion swimming through her eyes as she tried to understand why something would want to scrap the sky. Jungkook smiled sadly.

"No Baby. They are buildings. Really tall ones. So tall that it looks like they are touching the sky. They would never hurt the sky. Besides," Jungkook glanced up at the clouds, the sky turning orange from the sunset. "The sky is too far away and too precious."

"Is that a, a sky tower?" Aylin eagerly pointed to a skyscraper, excited to use her new knowledge to impress her father. And she did that indeed.

"Yes it is! You're such a fast learner!" Jungkook exclaimed happily, pride surging through him as he felt proud of Aylin, and for himself as a father. "You ready to see what a churro is?"