i

"Amnesia?" Yoongi frowned as Aylin hugged Jin tightly, sitting in his lap.

The three boys all had their eyebrows furrowed as they looked up at the doctor, wanting more answers.

"Yes, but it didn't start on its own." The doctor glanced down at his clipboard. "It puzzled me as to why she would stutter all the time, and I just wanted to double check everything. Plus she's never been evaluated by a doctor. But that's why I called for the MRI."

"And what were the results?" Jin kissed the top of Aylin's head as she buried her head deeper into Jin's shoulder.

"Epilepsy." The doctor spoke the words that no one expected.

"That, that's when seizures happen, right?" Taehyung looked at his hyungs for clarification.

"Correct." The doctor nodded. "I need to conduct more tests so I can clarify the results and possibly her triggers so we can hopefully make her epilepsy less harmful."

"Wait, there's more of us." Yoongi interrupted the doctor. "Can we call them to come before we do anything else?"

"Of course. All family should be here." The doctor opened the door. "I'll give you some time." And he closed the door.

"I-I'm sorry!" Aylin sobbed, keeping her face hidden in Jin's shoulder. "I-I did, did not want t-to tell a-a-about memory! I-I t-t-thought you wouldnt a-adopt me!"

"Aylin," Yoongi scooted closer to her and Jin. "We aren't mad at you. We just want to help you."

"Sunflower, we would've adopted you with or without your memory loss." Taehyung smiled sadly at his crying daughter, holding his phone. "You're still the sweet little girl that we all love."

^^^

The boys all stood, some with mouths open, others eyes wide after the doctor told them the same thing he told the other three.

Aylin quickly lowered her head when the boys all looked over at her.

Jungkook quickly rushed over to Aylin, almost running into the doctor. He fell to his knees in front of her and held her cheeks in his hands.

"This isn't your fault, okay Sweetie?" Jungkook peeked down at her teary eyes. "Don't be sad."

Tears traced down Aylin's face.

"Baby, can you smile for me?" Jungkook remembered yesterday, hoping the same thing would work.

Aylin remembered as well. She wanted to prove to the boys, to Jungkook at least, that she could remember things.

Sniffing, Aylin wiped away her tears. "C-can't smile w-w-with tears."

Jungkook's nose stung as he knew she remembered. "That's right Aylin."

"A-And all is well." Aylin smiled a sad smile, hoping Jungkook remembered the words he told her.

Jungkook nodded and a pained expression spread across his face. He covered his mouth with his hand as tears fell from his eyes. "It is." His tears not stopping. "We're all here for you."

Aylin got off of Jin's lap and stood in front of her crying father. With her thumbs, she wiped away his tears.

Going on her tiptoes she kissed his forehead, his left cheek, right, and then a final one on his nose.

Jungkook smiled and let a small laugh, looking down. "You're my little ball of sunshine." He hugged her tightly, burying his head into her neck.

^^^

Aylin looked over at the boys on the side of the room. The doctor was about to have her do some tests while hooked up to the EEG scanner.

"It'll be alright Sweetie." Hoseok spoke up, lowering his hand from his mouth, his nails already nibbled down. "It's just small tasks."

"We'll be right here the whole time." Jimin added, forcing a smile, clutching Namjoon's arm tightly.

Aylin faced the ceiling again, staring up at it. She felt the little tabs all over her head and forehead, the wrap holding them in place as well. She had been instructed to lie very still and that it wouldn't hurt her at all.

She trusted that. Besides, she trusted that her dads would step in if anything hurted her.

The doctor handed her a small little windmill toy. "Please blow on it fast, make sure it doesn't stop spinning."

Aylin did as the doctor instructed. She had to do it for about a minute before he told her to stop and took the windmill back.

"Okay, now Aylin, I'm going to turn off the lights in the room and there's going to be some lights in front of you." The doctor moved a few things and a suspended box-like thing was facing Aylin's eyes. "I need you to look at the box and try to keep your eyes open, okay?"

"Okay." Aylin responded and readjusted after the doctor propped her up with a pillow.

The lights were off, but the soft glow from the computer was enough to subside Aylin's fear.

She was relaxed and not too concerned. But when the lights started to flash in front of her eyes, she lost all conscious.

"Aylin!" Jin and Jimin tried to rush forward as Aylin started to have convulsions.

"Stop." The doctor held out a hand as he watched Aylin have her seizure with a indifferent face. "It'll be over in a minute or two."

"Hyung." Hoseok cried and clung to Yoongi as he could only watch Aylin violently shake.

Yoongi held onto Hoseok as well, fear finally hitting him. He's never seen a seizure before. And he never wants to see them again.

"A generalized seizure." The doctor mumbled as he wrote it on his clipboard.

Aylin stopped shaking, her eyes still closed.

Once she opened them, she forced herself to stay laying down. "W-What h-h-happened?" She asked. All she remembered was blacking out. And she knew that was not good.

"You had a seizure, Sunflower." Taehyung forced himself to speak. The other boys were in too much of shock to say anything and he wanted someone from her family to tell her.

"W-w-was it bad?"

"It was scary, for us at least." Taehyung smiled sadly, restraining himself from running over to her and keeping her in his arms for the rest of her life.

^^^

"He said we'll have to come back in two days. That's when the results will be in." Jin talked to Yoongi as they walked to the car, Aylin being carried by Jimin. "Then they can prescribe medications and treatments."

Yoongi fingered the epilepsy pamphlet in his hands. "What about her amnesia?"

Jin sighed. "That's the part I hate most. The doctor said it will resolve itself, but he doesn't know when." Jin paused. "It could last for a couple of years, a few months, no one knows."

"Jin." Yoongi spoke as he watched the boys tease Aylin. "You remember our BTS MV Universe?"

"Of course."

"You know how music-video Jin took photos to remember everything?"

"Yes."

"Do you think we'll have to start doing that for real now?"