h

"Aylin!" A boy Aylin didn't recognize rushed towards her with open arms. "I missed you!"

Jungkook let go of Aylin's hand so she could hug the boy back after he got on his knees.

Aylin wracked her brain for some memory of the guy, but she came up with nothing.

"Good morning to you too Cotton Candy." The boy patted her teddy bear's head.

"Does you little friend have a name?"

"Hoseok!" Aylin exclaimed cutely and hugged him again, surprising him slightly, but a beautiful laughter soon sounded.

Aylin scolded herself for not remembering Hoseok, but she let her anger go after Hoseok kissed her on the cheek and picked her up, causing her to giggle.

While Hoseok carried Aylin to the table, she stared at one boy. The one reading at the countertop with glasses. The one who she didn't find very familiar.

She hugged Hoseok tighter, fearing the man she's never seen before.

Why isn't Taehyung making him leave? The glasses guy is a complete stranger! He's just randomly in the house!

A bird flew right into the kitchen window, causing Aylin to jump and stare and the feathers floating down in the air.

"You're flying Aylin! You're flying!"

"N-Namjoon?"Aylin asked out loud, staring at him reading.

Hoseok glanced over at him as he sat Aylin down in a chair. "Yeah. That's Namjoon."

Upon hearing his name, Namjoon turned around, and smiled brightly once he saw Aylin and Hoseok. "Good morning Aylin."

Aylin waved at him and then focused on Hoseok as he asked her what she wanted to drink.

"Wa-water."

"Wait!" Jin turned around quickly, carrying something. "I made a smoothie!"

"Ooo, those are good." Hoseok backed up from Aylin, letting Jin place the cup and straw in front of Aylin. "Can I have one too?"

"Yeah, I made some for everyone." Jin gestured to seven glasses behind him.

"Sweet." Hoseok grinned and hurried over to grab the one with the 'most' smoothie in it.

Jin served the breakfast, Aylin's eyes going wide at the wide variety of foods Jin had made.

While Taehyung carried an empty plate over to the dishwasher after breakfast, Aylin shyly tugged on his shirt as he passed her.

"Yes Aylin?" Taehyung sat the plate on the countertop and crouched down in front of her.

"C-can you...help me, w-with my, my outfit?" Aylin hugged CottonCandy tightly to herself nervously.

"Of course!" Taehyung smiled brightly and stood up, holding out his hand for Aylin. "Let's go make you look like a princess."

^^^

"No daughter of mine can leave without kisses." Jungkook pulled Aylin into his arms and kissed her.

He kissed her in the same order as he did when she cried the day before. Her forehead first, left cheek then right, and finally one on her tiny little nose.

That was one thing Aylin did remember.

"When you come back, your room will be all the way done!" Namjoon waved at Aylin and some of the boys as they started to walk outside.

Aylin smiled widely and walked out the door, Yoongi shutting it behind her.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jimin are staying at the dorm so they can finish Aylin's bedroom while Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung took Aylin to all of the appointments she has today.

"Hyung!" Taehyung pulled Yoongi back from Jin as they walked. "Look how cute Aylin looks! I picked out her outfit and did her hair!"

Yoongi looked down at Aylin with a soft smile on his face. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a pink fuzzy sweater on top of a white T-shirt. Her black boots kept her feet dry from the snow and a pink winter hat covered her ears and braid from the wind.

"You did really good Taehyung." Yoongi gave praise to the younger one.

"I like it too!" Aylin jumped in excitement, and then smiled wider when she realized she said a whole sentence without stuttering.

Jin turned around, a huge smile on his face as well and picked up Aylin, laughing with her. "You did it! You spoke without stuttering!"

"We're gonna have to get ice cream later on for that." Taehyung grinned proudly, giving Aylin a thumbs up when she smiled at him.

No longer worried about the dentist, Aylin went and left with a smile, happily carrying her bag with a pink toothbrush and toothpaste inside. She held the small bouncy ball in her hand that the dentist had so generously given her.

Aylin has perfect vision as well and she left with a sucker in her mouth, and a sticker on her shoulder after visiting the eye doctor.

Before they went to the final doctor, they went out for lunch. Of course, it was fast food per Taehyung and Aylin's request.

She happily ate her hamburger and talked with the boys. Aylin felt accepted now that there were people who would encourage her to speak more and were patient when she couldn't form the right words.

I love my Dads. Aylin thought fondly as she sat in the car, waiting to leave for the doctor's

But what she didn't know was that her biggest secret was going to be revealed, and there was no hiding it now.