k

Aylin had wandered into Taehyung's room and found a pretty wooden box she couldn't hold herself back from looking in. She was met with a wonderful amount of jewelry. Sparkling rings, diamond bracelets, chokers of all design, everything.

She brought the box onto his bed and jumped onto it, but quickly got off realizing she was lonely. After searching for a few minutes, she found her cat and carried Bomi in Taehyung's room and onto his bed. That grabbed Taehyung's attention, seeing his daughter carry a cat over her head and then disappearing in his room. Yeontan quickly followed the two since Aylin took his little friend that he loves.

He grinned and sat down his pad and pencil, following her in, looking at her through the cracked open door. His heart melted at the sight of seeing Aylin crowning Bomi and Yeontan with pearl bracelets, at least eight rings on each hand of hers. Many necklaces were piled on top of each other around Aylin's neck and even Bomi had a choker on and a ring on Yeontan's ear.

"Aylin, are you playing with my jewelry?" Taehyung walked in with a smile, Aylin dropping a bracelet in surprise as he sat down beside her, picking up Bomi.

"S-sorry." She quickly took of the rings and put them back in the box. "T-they looked, looked so pretty."

"Hey Sweetie." Taehyung laughed as he pulled Aylin into his lap. "You don't have to apologize. You can wear whatever you want whenever you want."

"Really?" Aylin's eyes sparkled as she looked up at her father

"Of course." Taehyung kissed her head. "You're my little girl, you could wear my clothes if you really want to."

Aylin giggled and picked up a ring, putting it on Taehyung's finger. He smiled and put one in her's.

I feel like a father right now. She's my little girl. Taehyung thought fondly as he hugged her in his lap, loving her giggle.

^^^

Yoongi sighed as he watched their faces on the tv, the vlive episode on the news. They posted it yesterday, revealing Aylin and explaining how they adopted her and all. The media was exploding. ARMY was literally going insane and Yoongi has already seen fanart of Aylin.

Jimin sat next to him and watched the tv as well, cringing as a news reporter said many negative things about them. Yoongi muted the tv and turned towards Jimin. "Do you think we did the right thing?"

"Yes." Jimin nodded immediately. "We couldn't keep her a secret, and I don't want to either. Who cares what they say? There's going to be people who support us, we know the costs."

"I know." Yoongi sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I'm just afraid we ruined the girl's future."

"No we didn't." Jimin frowned and leaned back in the couch, confident in his reasoning. "She's the daughter of Bangtan. She'll be protected and loved."

"But everyone is going to follow her around, pressure her into being like us." Yoongi argued with Jimin's statement.

Jimin swallowed, hating that Yoongi has a point. "We just have to hope for the best and help her through the media."

If anyone touches her or attacks her any way, I will hold nothing back against them. Yoongi stood up and left, taking a walk outside, only to be attacked by reporters.

^^^

Namjoon took off his headphones after he felt a tap on his elbow. Immediately a smile blossomed across his face when he saw Aylin standing beside his chair. "Oh what's my little Bug-a-Boo doing in my studio?" He asked with a smile as he picked up Aylin and placed her in his lap.

"I-I want, wanted to s-s-see what you...what you do in here." Aylin got shy and hugged Namjoon, hiding her face in his shirt. Meanwhile, Bomi was trying to climb up Namjoon's leg, but the kitten couldn't quite get the hang of it. Namjoon chuckled and scooped the cat up, handing him to Aylin who hugged the poor kitty.

"I make our songs in here." Namjoon clicked on a few things on the computer. "Do you wanna see a finished song and how it all comes together?"

"Y-Yes!" Aylin nodded quickly, her eyes wide as she watched Namjoon's fingers move impossibly fast, everything changing quickly on the screen.

"This is when Jungkookie sings." Namjoon pointed to one of the many strips shown on his screen. "See?" Namjoon clicked on it and Jungkook's voice flowed throughout the room. Aylin's mouth was already open a little as she listened and watched everything move on the computer. Ever since they told her about their job, she has been listening to their music non-stop. Though she hasn't been allowed to watch any of their performances. She has been told that there is a lot of Lights changing and flashing, and she understood. Hopefully she'll get to see them perform one day.

Namjoon gave Aylin the power of the computer mouse and now she's clicking on all different parts of the song, asking questions and Namjoon answering proudly. When she clicked on his rap verse, her eyes widen and she announced excitedly, "It's you!"

Namjoon couldn't help but feel embarrassed, he's never had a child praise his work, never had his daughter praise his work. If you would've told him one year ago that he would be sitting in his studio with his daughter on his lap, tearing apart a huge hit he had created, he would've laughed.

But miracles can happen.

Aylin has fallen asleep in Namjoon's lap shortly after listening to the Unreleased acoustic version of Dream Glow. Namjoon didn't know whether to keep her in his lap, or carry her to bed. In confusion, he called Hoseok and together they decided it would be better for Namjoon to just carry her to her to bed.

Hoseok pointed out the ring on her finger, and laughed when he saw Bomi with a bracelet on his head. Yeontan was trying to get the ring off of his ear, but Hoseok likes watching him struggle for a little bit before helping the poor dog. Immediately after they laid Aylin down for bed, the two curled up next to her and fell asleep, Bomi purring gently.

^^^

Yoongi kept his fiery eyes on the ground as he shoved through the reporters and paparazzi, hating every word they screamed at him.

"Are you even going to pay attention to her?!"

"She has no mother figure!"

"How will she handle her idol life?!"

"Do you even love her?!"

"Are you already training her to be like you?!"

"When will the girl debut?!"

Yoongi finally had enough. Just because she's the daughter of Bangtan doesn't mean she's going to be an idol as well. He hated that he was right with his talk with Jimin earlier.

He stopped his walk and spun around to face the flashing lights. "My daughter is loved so deeply by all of us! Our staff loves her! The company loves her! Yes she doesn't have a mother figure, but she has seven fathers who will do anything for her! As of her debut, she's five! She won't be an idol anytime soon. And if she wants to be one when she's older, than we will support her dreams!"

"What will you do with her while you go on tour tomorrow?!"

Yoongi smiled slightly. "She's coming with us. We're going to show her the world."

And he walked away from the screaming group of people, ignoring them, feeling proud of his responses.