w

"They're going to have to open her head?" Hoseok made motions with his hands as he stared up at the doctor, the whole family called in after what the doctor had previously said. "And then cut her brain?" The doctor nodded, glancing at the father's faces nervously. "And then take it out and sew it back up?"

"In simple terms yes." The doctor nodded, holding his clipboard to his chest, smiling to the stressed band.

"Do you have a pamphlet or something about this?" Yoongi sighed and ruffled his hair, leaning back in his chair and took a deep breath, the anxiety coursing through him. "S-so I can read and learn more about it?" He quickly wiped away some sweat falling down the side of his temple.

"Deep breaths Daddy." Aylin looked over at Yoongi from Jin's lap, two seats down. "It's okay. I can do it." Everyone looked at her in shock. "What? If it makes you all less stressed, I can do it! I can!" Jin kissed her forehead several times as even the doctor was drawn in to her cuteness.

"I can schedule the surgery for three days from now."

-----

"Oh ho!" Clair raised the pillow above her head. "There shall be a fight!" She lightly hit Aylin with the pillow, Aylin attacking back with no mercy, laughter shared between the two girls. "I will be Taehyung's Princess!"

"No me!" Aylin jumped ontop of Clair, burying her in pillows, Clair's laughter muffled from the fluff.

"Hey hey hey." Taehyung lifted Aylin off of Clair, picking up the pillow covering her face. "Calm down ladies, I can settle this. You," He kissed Aylin's cheek. "Are my Princess."

"Ha!" Aylin pointed at Clair, Clair crossing her arms in a fake pout.

"And you," Taehyung smiled softly at his girlfriend. "Are my Queen." And with no hesitation, Taehyung whacked Clair with the pillow in his hand, all three of them erupted with snorts and laughter.

"It's time." Hoseok sat on the arm of the couch, the rest of the boys putting on coats and gathering bags. "The surgery is in a few hours." The laughter slowly dimmed, Clair pulling her hair in a bun before Aylin jumped into her arms, earning an exaggerated grunt from the girlfriend.

"I can be strong!" Aylin threw her fist in the air, fearless in the face of fear. "I can be stronger than Clair." Clair opened her mouth with a smile, looking over at Taehyung while shaking her head.

"I think she has it out for me." Clair followed the boys into the car, pulling out her own keys to the car next to them. "I'll meet you there." Taehyung pulled her back for a kiss before waving her goodbye. But that made him the last one in the car, which led to him having to squeeze into the back.

-----

"Bye!" Aylin waved goodbye as the doctor held her hand, the door shutting as all of BTS waved back, Rose and Clair with them.

"Shit." Jungkook cursed softly, lowering his head, allowing himself to wipe away the uncontrolled tears. "I already miss her."

"It'll be a long four hours." Yoongi agreed, wrapping his arm around the youngest, his single self comforting his friend. "She has to stay three days after, right?"

"Right." Jin led the way to the waiting room, taking his spot and waiting for everyone else to follow. Jungkook took it upon himself to lay face down on the floor, perfectly still. Taehyung nudged him with his foot, Clair smiling sadly at Jungkook. But, when Jungkook's phone dinged, Taehyung immediately snatched it from his hands.

"Who's Hanna?" Taehyung smiled from the phone, Jungkook immediately jumped to his feet, trying to grab his phone back. "You have a date right now?"

"Give me that!" Jungkook jabbed Taehyung in the side and quickly typed something.

"Are you seeing someone?" Hoseok asked from beside Rose, they're fingers intertwined.

"She's my girlfriend." Jungkook glared at Taehyung, finally sitting in a chair. "Of one month."

"Calm down." Namjoon patted Jungkook's hand, the armrest being gripped by the tattooed hand. "We are all on edge."

"Can she come, Hyung?" Jungkook directed this question to Jin, knowing he would understand. "I really want you guys to meet her and, hopefully Aylin later on too." Jin smiled, his heart warming. He's seen this boy grow from a shy, 15-year old boy to a confident, 22-year old.

"Of course she can."