n

"Do you think she'll remember today?" Jungkook whispered as they were silently watching a commercial on the TV. Yoongi's finger drifted to the mute button and the TV was silenced. Jimin's face went still, his eyes darkening. Jin's eyes looked over at Aylin's closed door, her room in Jin's.

"I hate being so negative, but I don't think so." Jin spoke sadly, slumping down next to Namjoon. "She can harry remember when we adopted her."

"I asked her about it yesterday." Yoongi nodded his head, refusing to meet anyone's eyes. Jimin began to bite his fingernails, unable to control this new habit. Jungkook's eyes darted around, looking for someone to be hopefully, happy, optimistic, anything. Anything to give him hope for his daughter.

"Someone has to be there for her when she wakes up. She won't remember that we are in America." Taehyung stood up, stretching. "I'm going to bed."

"It's nine." Namjoon frowned, his eyes still on the floor.

"I'm tired." Taehyung snapped back a little too harshly. Namjoon pressed his lips together and nodded once, not wanting to hurt him any more.

Taehyung turned on his heel and went to where Aylin was sleeping, leaving the boys confused. "Hey baby." He mumbled softly, laying next to Aylin, hugging her. "I really hope your memory gets better. Because we had such a fun day today, and I don't want you to forget it." Tears were streaming down his face before he knew it. "I really just want you to be okay Flower." He kissed her head gently and closed hair eyes, forcing his tears to stop. It'll be okay. It has to be.

()()()()

"Tae. Tae." Aylin whimpered and shook awake her father. Taehyung groaned but woke up, smiling once he saw Aylin. "W-Where are, are we?" His smile dropped, but forced another one on before she noticed. Oh but she noticed.

"Amer-"

"I'm, I'm sorry." Aylin began to cry before Taehyung could react. "I'm t-t-trying t-to remember, b-b-but it's all, all empty. I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey. It's okay. I promise." Taehyung pulled Aylin into his lap, hugging her tightly. "I understand. We can do this. I promise."

()()()()

"S-s-sound check?" Aylin frowned, looking at Yoongi as he carried her across the stage, looking out into the empty crowd. "Checking, the sound?"

"To make sure our music sounds good throughout all of the stage." Yoongi waved to some of the ARMY running in. "And to make sure the microphones work correctly." Yoongi smiled a little once ARMY started to shout Aylin's name. "Look, they're cheering for you." Yoongi spoke over the beginning of Fake Love.

"Hi!" Aylin waved cutely before burying her head shyly into Yoongi's shoulder. ARMY all 'awed' at the same time, several of them recording it all. Aylin screamed with laughter as Taehyung stole her from Yoongi's arms, singing into the microphone his parts. Yoongi sighed, his hand on his chest from the mini heart attack that was forced upon him.

"Ready?" Jimin had Aylin now, crouching down next to her. "Just two words, alright Baby?" Aylin nodded and placed her lips next to Jimin's microphone he was holding for her. "Go."

"Fake Love! Fake Love!" Aylin sang a little nervously, but gained confidence once ARMY, BTS, and even the sound crew applauded and cheered. So much confidence that she took the microphone and ran from BTS while singing the words 'fake love' over and over. Jungkook eventually caught her, tickling her in victory, Aylin's dropping the microphone which was saved by Hoseok.

"I w-wanna, ah, dance!" Aylin tried to squirm out of Jungkook's grasp as she saw Jin jumping around like a broken pogo stick. "Jungkookie!" Jungkook laughed and swung her around one more time before setting her down gently, allowing her to jump around with Jin, doing the iconic mic drop after the songs ended, despite the song being Anpanman. "Mic Drop p-p-people!"