q

It was midnight and seemed as if the whole world was awake. The ARMYs that had heard the news were out of the street, looking for a car that fit the description of the one on the news. Every cop on duty and those who had come in were being directed into which party they would be apart of; search, fortify or protect.

Taehyung's pictures gave the cops exactly what they needed. A face and a target.

"We found him!" A man from the computer shouted and the guys all ran over, the head of police having to shove passed them to get a glimpse of the location. An abandoned cabin, just out of town.

"I'll dri-" Jin exclaimed, about to sprint to the door, but the chief held him back.

"You seven will be in the last car, protected by our guns. You will not be close to harm's way." The chief managed to piss all seven of them off with just two sentences. "We will bring your daughter back. No need to worry Mr. BTS."

"Did this asshole serious just call us Mr. BTS?" Yoongi trash talked the chief in Korena, avoiding eye contact. "She's our daughter and he won't let us help are you kidding me? I'm throwing hands." Yoongi began to roll up his sleeves, licking his lips, the faint taste of alcohol still on them.

"You do that and they are going to kick us out." Jimin held Yoongi's hand, preventing his fingers from forming a fist.

"I'm going to kill him." Yoongi flipped him off when his back was facing them.

"We leave in 5!" The chief shouted and policemen swarmed the place, in and out, grabbing guns, vests, anything they might remotely need.

They left in only three minutes, for the man on the computer shouted that they were abusing Aylin. They left in three minutes because Namjoon grabbed the chief by his collar and growled words only those two heard. They left in three minutes because Aylin could be dead before they got to her.

Hoseok was mumbling to himself the whole way to Aylin. Jungkook shook so much Jin had to hold him steady. They were forced to stay in the car, keeping the windows closed incase the kidnappers shot shots.

But the windows, allowed them to see the men rushing inside the house. They could hear the gunshots. They could hear the screams of men, and the cries of Aylin. That window allowed them to see Aylin get thrown out of the second story window, gagged and chained. They watched as their daughter was hung, right in front of them. They watched as the rope was cut. They watched as she landed in bushes of thorns.

All of their screaming and fighting allowed them to be in the ambulance with their daughter. They were pushed away from her as the paramedics helped her, urgency in their voices. Namjoon could understand everything. She was dying, so slowly. Painfully. She needs surgery. A collapsed lung, a damaged airway. No time to wait to get to the hospital. They were going to open her up, now.

The guys were kicked out. The ambulance didn't even get a chance to move. They were still at the cabin. BTS watched as Aylin was driven away from them.

And if she dies, they didn't even get to say goodbye.