notes

these were my notes/ideas for the book. most of these here i didn't have space or time to incorporate.

***

•Namjoon watches many many videos on how to do girls hair for hours so he can do Aylin's hair.

•Yoongi teaches Aylin how to play the piano.

•Bangtan takes classes on how to parent for many months until they and the staff are confident in their ability.

•Aylin is terrified of storms and the dark
The boys forget to buy a night light on their first day and Aylin is crying after the boys leave her. They all find flashlights and they all sleep either on Aylin's bed or on the floor next to it. They all loved it, despite he sore necks and cramped backs.

•Aylin asks one of the girl staff members if she can buy the boys Father's Day presents. She agrees and notifies the boys she's taking Aylin to go shopping. Aylin does the same for their birthdays.
She gets them
The boys all walk out into the kitchen and see eight plates with pop tarts on them with chocolate milk and a poorly wrapped gift in front their plates. "Happy Father's Day dads!" Aylin exclaims cutely. All the boys start to cry.

•The boys all wear shirts that say if lost. Please return toAylin. Then Aylin wears a shirt that says I'm Aylin. ARMY loves it.

•Bts buys Aylin BT21 things.

•Namjoon is trying his best to make breakfast for Aylin. Aylin is sitting on the counter top, half asleep and keeps dozing off. "Stay awake Princess." Namjoon said gently.
Namjoon is surprised that Aylin ate all her food that he made. "Was it good?" Namjoon "Not really. But I ate it all to make you feel proud!" Namjoon feels really loved

•Sometimes the boys have to leave really early and they have to take Aylin with them (obviously) So shell be asleep and the boys carry her into the car and she sleeps on one of them. They stay quiet the whole time and they carry her inside as well.

•Aylin has a really, really bad stutter. Thanks was she didn't talk that much when the boys first adopted her.
So Aylin practice something to say to ARMY during a concert. She is like "Hi! Thank y-you." She pauses. "Hi! T-thank." She stops again and frowns. "Hi! Tha-tha." Then tears start to fall as she gets really mad at herself. Immediately Jungkook kneels down and hugs her as she cries into him. All the AMRYs aw sadly. Jungkook wipes away Aylin's tears and kisses her cheeks. "Try it again Aylin." Jimin. "You practiced this a lot. We know you can do it!" Hoseok. "Just take it word by word." Jungkook hugs her. After a few more tries, Aylin says it. ARMY all applaud.

•Aylin can't read (Miss Maple wouldn't teach her. The older kids did their best) so the boys have to teach her
Jin makes Aylin read him the books. Aylin gets really frustrated with herself because of her stutter. "Jin. I-I can't do I-it."
"Yes you can." Jin kissses her forehead. "Just take it slowly."

•Taehyung has Aylin sing on stage. She refuses and says she scared. "Just look at me, Sunflower. It's just you and I." Then they sing together while they stare into each other's eyes. Taehyung picks her up and spins her in a circle, really proud of her.

•Bts buys Aylin a fuzzy coat and she loves it.

•Aylin has a pink backpack that holds her coloring books, toys, snacks. Sometimes the boys carry it for her. ARMY thinks it's cute that the boys carry a pink backpack.

•Jin holds Aylin while plane is in a storm. He's singing Butterfly to the screaming and crying girl snuggled up against him. He lets out a scream during Butterfly because of turbulence. It lasts about twenty minites.

•The boys don't like bringing Aylin on all of their tours and planes. But they can't leave her home along.

•ARMY asking where Aylin is. They laugh and say that she is at the hotel room. Then the boys suggest that they could call her. ARMY yells yes. They do and Aylin talks to the boys