Episode 3

"Taehyung?" I said
"Huhh?, h-how do you know my name?" He asked
I stumbled back as all the memories started coming

Y/n's 20 YEARS AGO
My memories
It all started 20 years ago. I could see that my face was a bit different from now. I was looking at the mirror checking my new outfit.
Taehyung is my best friend. We have been friends since we were born as our parents are also friends. We went to the same kindergarden,school, and now were in the same university. We have to go a long way before reaching the university as our village didn't have a university.
(Think that Daegu wasn't well developed at that time). I really like taehyung but I don't want to tell him, due to the fear that he doesn't have the same feelings as mine and our friendship might be ruined. He always took care of me and protected me from bad people. Today we are going for camping. Taehyung is also coming. I finished packing my stuff and right now, I am waiting for Taehyung to come and pick me up. He is late as always. After about 10 min of waiting, I heard a knock on my door.

Me:"Coming! Bye mom!"
Mom: "Are you going my daughter?"
Me: "Yep!" I kissed her cheeks and went outside.
Taehyung: "You could have stayed for one more year and then opened the door!"
Me: "I should be the one saying this fucking Asshole. We are late because of the great Kim Taehyung!" I rolled my eyes
Taehyung: Yahh!! Stop talking. We have to go"
Me: Huhh you finally accepted your defeat!"
"Ha.ha.ha" he laughed without forgetting the sarcasm. I chuckled and we made our way to the bus stop, we took the bus and after 1 hour we reached our destination. Everyone was in a line with the teachers pacing back and forth while taking the attendance.
"Kim Namjoon?"
"Present miss!"
"Kim Seokjin!"
"Present!"
"Min Yoongi?"
"I'm not here"
"Ha.ha.ha. very funny MR MIN YOONGI. Jung Hoseok??"
"Present"
"Park Jimin?"
"Aigoo Miss Lee. Can't you see a cute flower right here??"
"No but I can see a trash can in front of me.... Kim Taehyung?"
"PrESenT!" Taehyung replies while running to the line along with me.
"Jeon Jungkook?"
"He is not coming ma'am because he didn't get any banana milk to bring, so he decided to stay at home and play overwatch"Jin answered.
"Aish that boy.... Y/N??"
"Present !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Okay don't get that excited. So everybody's here except for Jeon Jungkook, so one by one start getting on the bus and check your belongings well before we go because we still have 30 min to go so if you want anything, you can go to the shop across the school. Okay???" Miss Lee informs us
"Okay!!" Everyone says in a sinc.

Taehyung sat next to me in the bus. Ricky, who is a weird girl who disappears from school eventhough we saw her seconds before sat in infront of us with a girl named Jennie. I plugged my earphones in my ear only for one to be removed out by the stupid boy next to me to put in his ear.
"Can't you bring your own earphones?"
"Nopes!" He answered confidently
"Ughh! I hate you!!" I said irritated.
"I love you too babygirl!" He said making my heart skip a beat. My cheeks flushed crimson red. I know he didn't mean it that way but still.... it made my heart accelerates. If words could kill, you would be at my funeral by now. His words kept repeating in my head and I was so distracted that I didn't even notice that taehyung was staring at me holding his laugh.
"Are you blushing?? Omg!! Y/N is blushing! Hahahaha do you perhaps like me?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Shut the fuck up. I will never like you. I am just furious by you calling me babygirl that's why I am red. Do you perhaps like me?? Because I don't think friends call each other babygirl or whatever.?" I asked smirking.
"Of course I like you!!" He said
I was shocked making my expectations going higher.
"You are my friend, why wouldn't I like you?" He asked

Ouch.... that hurts. Here goes my expectations in thin air.

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out. I put my favourite group BTS' songs to play
"V's voice is so beautiful!!" I said totally fangirling.
"How can you like him. I'm obviously more handsome and talented than him." Taehyung whined
"In your dreams." I said sternly.

The teachers took their seats and the bus started moving and I stared at the sky through the window. It was a bit cloudy. Suddenly I saw white dots falling from the sky. It was the first snow. The song changed and spring day was playing. Woww... what a timing. Just perfect. I could see small children with huge coats on them placing in the snow. I smiled as I remembered how taehyung and I would play in the snow. The bus came to a stop. I peeked infront and saw the signal was red. I sighed and regain my position. That's when I saw a couple outside. Their hands were intertwined with each other and they were walking happily, enjoying the first snow. I started imagining me and taehyung holding hands, walking together in the snow, embracing each other then kissi-----
"Y/n?"
"Huhh uhmm y-yeah?" I said a bit embarassed by my thoughts.
"What are you smilling at?" He asked
"Uhmm I-I...t-the...yeah..I was watching the snow!!! Yeah!!" I blurted out and feeling awful to stutter infront of him.
"Okay that's weird" he said raising his hands up in defeat.
"Yah!!! You're the weirdo!!!" I said while flicking his forehead.
"Ouch that hurts!" Taehyung whined rubbing his forehead.
"Serves you right!!" I said.

I resumed staring outside and I didn't realised when I drifted to sleep.

Taehyung's POV
There was only silence afterwards. I turned to my side to see why she was quiet all of a sudden. I saw her head against the cold window, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. She was sleeping. I tucked some of her hair strands that were on her face behind her ears. Then I carefully placed her head over my shoulder so that she will feel more comfortable. I really meant my words back then
"I love you too babygirl" but I am scared that it will ruined our friendship. I have always loved her more than a friend. Ever since she came into my life, she was as a lucky charm to me. Her parents also know about my feelings towards her and they even told me that they can talk to y/n about this but I insisted to not do so because I want to confess to her with my own mouth and not with the help of others. I still can't forget our first meeting when we were only 3 years old.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Flashback
I came to a dinner with my parents. I am still 3 years old. I was walking around while my parents were talking to the couple they were dinning with. I saw a small girl in a pink frock and a pink headband, crying. I walked to her
"Whot hippened to dou?||what happened to you?||" I wasn't able to talk properly at that time.
"Da eedle*sobs* hurd me on my phinger"||the needle hurt me on my finger||"
"Ohh dhat bad eedle"||ohh that bad needle||" I said
I grabbed her hand, took her finger and pecked it.
"Wood nowou?" ||good now?"||
"Yes!" She giggled.
"Fhriends?" ||friends?"||
"Oway fhriends!!"|| okay friends||

End of flashback.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I smiled as I remebered that encounter. She was so cute in pink and later when I introduced her to my parents, I found out that the couple they were dinning with were her parents. What a coincidence. Every weekend we would have dinner together. As we grew up, boys were attracted to her and I became more possesive towards her but she would never notice. There was that boy in our college who while walking, turned around and checked y/n out. I death glared him and when y/n went to class, I went to the boy and beat him black and blue. Nobody had ever had the audacity to look at her. She was clueless as per why no boys would hang out with her and I was like "because they know that they don't deserve you."

I chuckled at the memories and rested my head on y/n's head. I closed my eyes and drifted to dreamland.