Episode 23

After a few hours of sleep. I woke up and decided to go inform y/n that Yeonjun and I would take our leave now but as soon as I entered the kitchen, I saw y/n and taehyung facing their back to each other while pouting.
"Whats wrong with you guys?" I asked.
"He/She won't accept that I love him/her the most!!" They both pointing at each other. I started remembering how me and her father used to bicker each other and fight over who loved each other more. A small smile crept up on my face as I think about how we would always end up cuddling after the fight.
"Okay!!! You both love each other equally!!" I blurted out.
"But---"
"No buts!!" I said. "Now where is Yeonjun?" I asked.
"Oh he must be in his room." Y/n said.
"okay I will go get him so that we can head back home." I said as I go in the room.
I knock on the door and heard a faint come in. I opened the door and peeked inside. There he was using his phone sitting on the bed. As I went closer, I saw that his neck was way whiter than usual as if he applied foundation or something.
"What happened to your neck?" I asked.
"Ohh mom uhmm nothing it-s just powder!! I-I felt my neck re-really sticky so yeah powder.." He said nervously. By now I already guessed the situation so I decide to not bother him.
"We need to head back home. Today there is school and we need to execute the plan of giving yoonmin a body before we head there." I say.
"Ohh lets start the ritual, I will go and bring him here." Yeonjun said.
"No lets bring him to the living room. It will be easier if we have a huge space to do this and also y/n can also learn how to do it." I said as he just nod and went away. I go out of the room and tell y/n amd taehyung that we will start the ritual.
"But mom..." She trailed.
"Yeonjun oppa said that if a witch who killed a person can see only their souls but how did you guys see yoonmin and taehyung?" She asked.

Y/n's POV
After I asked mom that question she chuckled.
"He is really bad at telling something without have any misunderstanding. This thing only implies on evil witches like Ricky as we are the good ones we are blessed with the ability to see any type of vibration, aura or souls so that we can help them." Mom said.
"Ohhh!" I said.
"So how do we do this ritual?" I asked.
"You will see but can you give me some candles if you have any?" Mom asked.
"Yeah sure!" I said as I brought the purple and lavender scented candle.
"Will that work?" I asked.
"Oh my god! Its perfect! It will help us to bring the energies more which has a greater success." She said excited.
As she said that Yeonjun already brought Yoonmin and made him sit down while mom placed the candles around him lighting it up.
"Y/n do you have a bit of turmeric?" She asked
"Yeah I have. Why?" I asked "Because after the ritual we will need to bathe him in turmeric water." She said.
"Mom why can't we do this flr Taehyung?" I asked.
"Taehyung is basically a cursed soul and his body is still in this world so we can't really do that." She said. I nodded and lowered my head.
"Don't worry y/n.. we will be able to have success.." Mom said cheering me up. I went into the kitchen and prepared some turmeric water in a huge bucket.
After doing so I heard a clap in the living room catching everyone's attention. Everyone was gathered together here.
"Okay everyone! I need you two focus on the energies and you yoonmin, you ahould feel relax okay?" Mom said.
"Yes!" Taehyung and I said while yoonmin was nodding.
"Lets sit in a circle around him and get started with this" mom sai as she sat infront of yoonmin. We did as she said and she started chanting something while closing her eyes. I think she was saying the spells
"Oh lord. Give this soul a body so that it can avenge for his friends.
We all will be grateful and thankful at the end.
Please grant this one wish in exchange of your favourite dish."
I looked around to see what dish she was talking about expecting some skulls or dead animal but I saw her holding a platter of flowers. Oh thats the dish hehe.... Okay y/n focus.
Suddenly the flames of the candles started going upwards like a lasers which were joined on top of yoonmin head and ended up doing a triangle with him inside. The lasers started shining brighter and brighter almost blinding me. I could feel heat coming from it. I was eager to see what will the result be. What if he will have a different face. His body is most likely see through so its hard to see the his skin colour or his features. I am feeling way to excited but I feel Taehyung holding my hands tightly. I look at him and immediately feel jealousy. I do an awe face looking at him. He knows what goes in my mind. I mouthe him not to worry as he will always be mine and I will be his. Eventhough he couldn't figure some of the words his nodded and smiled embarassed and blushing. I chuckled at the sight. All of a sudden I felt the heat slowly decreases as a body came into view. He was literally shining as if made of diamond. He was white as sugar and plump lips. His hair was a bit wavy wavy. (you know what I mean.) We were all looking at him in astonishment. He raised his hands and looked at it, his fingers were small and when he smiled, his eyes disappeared. It was so cute.
"Now lets get this handsome boy, the turmeric water." Mom said and went to the kitchen with Yeonjun oppa following her.
We brought yoonmin outside and made him sit on the chair that Yeonjun kept for him. We had to do this here so that to not get the house flooded with water. Hehe.
As they both brought the bucket they poured it on yoonmin.
"Mom.. whats the turmeric water for?" I asked.
"Its for him to look even more handsome." Mom said smilling proudly at her master piece infront. He was as if a character of an anime and his eyes also were of a hazzel brown colour. Taehyung stared at him with his mouth open which I made him closed.

Now I am 100% sure that ricky will fall for him!