Episode 25

Yoonmin's POV
Ricky was looking straight in my eyes as if shocked when I asked if she wanted to be my friend. Now I know that this really triggered her as I don't really think that someone like her will have any friends.
"Uhh uhmm yeah.." she said not quite sure if it was the right decision.
"By the way, why is everyone sleeping?" She asked.
Oh shit what should I answer? I looked over to the bubble that the others were in and saw that their eyes were widen. Taehyung mouthed me something but I could not quite figure out what he was saying but I couldn't look at him for long as Ricky turned her head to look in the direction, I was looking in. I quickly cleared my throat and told the "truth".
"Uhmm as you know that the uhh teacher is absent so uhm the substitiute teacher came in the class and said that he didn't want any sound from us and told us to sleep instead of talking or using the phone.!" I said.
"And? Why are you still awake?" She asked raising one of her eyebrows suspiciously.
"I was about to sleep when I heard footsteps so I decided to see who it was." I replied.
"Hmm." She responded.
"I didn't know that a beautiful girl like you was coming so I am grateful that I didn't sleep." I said smilling at her. I swear I just saw her cheeks go red until she coughed awkwardly. That was a good start.
"Uh thanks." She said looking in the opposite direction to avoid my gaze.
"How about we have lunch together on the roof later on?" I asked.
"Y-yeah." She said and looked at me for a split of seconds before tearing her eyes from me.
Why on the roof... well you see that everybody is falling unconscious so I would not like to have my lunch with corpses.... you know what I mean. She took out a copybook and started flipping the pages. I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.
"What are you doing?"
She got startled and faced me making our lips touch. I pulled myself back as soon as I could. Ewww helll noo!!
"I-I'm sorry.." She said with wide eyes.
I pull myself together and act normal.
"Its okay. I liked it. I will just come right back." I said as I stood up, winked at her and walked out of the class. I didn't care right now. I started running and running until my feet stopped at the bathroom. I quickly opened the door and went to the nearest sink.

Y/n's POV
"Guys where is yoonmin going?" I asked.
"I don't know. " Taehyung said
"Lets follow him to know." Yeonjun said as the bubble followed yoonmin. He was basically running as if he was in a marathon. He entered the bathroom.
"Ok ladies. Close your eyes to not see anything inappropriate!" Yeonjun said.
"Look whose talking..." Jiah mumbled making Yeonjun glare at her and both of them blushing. Wait did they have------- My eyes got covered. I knew it was taehyung by the large hands.
We all entered it and heard someone vomitting.
"Open your eyes!" Yeonjun said.
Taehyung removed his hands and we saw yoonmin wanting to vomit in the sink. The bubble landed and we were now free to walk. We went to him.
"Whats wrong?" Mom asked him
By now he was scrubbing his lips with water.
"Oh my holy god!! Her lips were disgusting." He yelled
We laughed at his reaction.
"My poor virgin lips!" He said again fake crying
"Oh god ..." I rolled my eyes laughing.
"Lets get back before she gets suspicious." I said laughing as I headed out but......as I got out, I felt my soul leave my body and a cold shiver ran down my spine as soon as I saw Ricky. Standing infront of me. I stopped dead in my tracks. No it can't happen. She can't know about our secrets. She can't about yoonmin. I felt everyone freeze in their place maybe they noticed her. And we were not in the bubble. She was walking towards Taehyung who was infront of yoonmin standing by the door.I went infront of Taehyung as I felt danger. But instead of stopping she continued walking and went through us and asked.
"Are you alright?" She asked.
I looked at Taehyung and sighed in relief. We were safe. Yeonjun smirked making me realise that we were already in the bubble right now. The bubble started floating again and yoonmin followed it with his eyes before sighing.
"Yeah, I just came to the bathroom." He said smilling at her
"Oh I thought something happened to you as you were taking a long time." She said.
"Haha.." they laughed.
"Lets head back to class." Yoonmin said grabbing Ricky's hand and walking towards the class. I could see yoonmin rolling his eyes in annoyance. I giggled a little.

Timeskip
We were all on the rooftop with yoonmin and Ricky sitting on the edge having their lunch. Basically before anyone woke up to faint again on yoonmin , they had already left. We could hear the students speaking, laughing and all. Yoonmin kept sliding closer and closer to Ricky making SURE she was uncomfortable. He hated her so much but he had to make her flustered so that the plan would work.  Time was going painfully slow for him as he kept looking at his watch every minite passed. Right now Ricky was talking about her "life" to yoonmin as he asked for it. She is totally inventing it. Saying that her parents are in Los Angeles and she came here to study. She was living in a dorm nearby and that she has been single since birth. As if ....
"His aura is becoming red." Yeonjun said.
"What does that mean?" I asked
"he is getting either angry or annoyed by her." He said.
I waved my hand at him doing signs of breathing in and out. Ricky thought he was daydreams and started snapping her fingers infront of him.
"Wait!" He said to Ricky.
"Lets do a small exercise first!" He continued.
Thats when he started breathing in showing Ricky to do the same which she did and breathed out. I was currently laughing at Yoonmin at that time.

I hope the plan goes well