Episode 26

Yoonmin was obviously getting bored by her stories and all but kept acting shocked or amused.
The only words he would say was
"Really?!"
"Thats good"
"Damn!"
"Ohh"
"Hmm"
"Yes"
"No"
He kept sneaking glances at us with a "when will this be over?"
look. We would only encourage him and mouth him "only a few more minutes"
"And he just grabbed me and then pinned me to the wall. Thats when I kicked his in his little thingy and beat the shit out of him!!" Ricky said.
"Damn!" Yoonmin said and tried to look amazed.
"Yeah.. My life had been quite miserable as a child.." she said and yoonmin hummed.
I don't know why but I could hear the sadness in her voice so I lifted my head to see her face which lead me to see a tear roll down from her left eye which wad unoticeable by yoonmin as he could only look at her right side. She was indeed telling the truth. She quickly and sneakily wiped the drop and pulled an act of having something in the eye.
Now I am getting conflicts of whether it is right to kill her or should I give her another chance. Because if yoonmin can break her heart she would be powerless already but if I don't kill her, Taehyung will not get his body back. Taehyung could feel the air changing so he looked at me only to see a frown and pity in my eyes. He grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.
"Whats wrong y/n?" He asked trying to read my eyes for a hint of my sudden change of mood.
"Its just.." before I could continue the bell rang.
"I will tell you later. " I said and face yoonmin hearing the conversation.
"Oh no! Time went by too fast! I wanted to hear more!" Yoonmin said. He was clearly thanking god inside.
"Yeah! We can talk in your house if you want!!" Ricky said hoping to have a yes.
"No!! I mean my parents will not ever let me bring a girl in the house." Yoonmin said laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of his neck.
"Lets go before the teacher come in class." She said and moved towards the door followed by yoonmin.
"Do any of the students know about us being missing?" I asked.
"Don't know. They---" Taehyung said but stopped mid sentence as we both widen our eyes
"Students!!" We both shout out loud as everyone looked at us with confusion on their face.
"The students are fully awake by now!" I say as everyone else gasps and the bubble moved at a high speed to reach infront of the "couple". They were just a few feet away from class and the corridor was empty.
Yoonmin looked at us questionably. Everyone tried their best to tell him but he could not get it. He would be a total zero in whisper challenge. I grabbed his attention motioning my two finger in front of my eyes then directing to his direction as if scanning his body. Then I started fanning myself as if feeling hot and to act inconscious I fell in Taehyungs arm which he readily grabbed me as he saw me falling.
Thats when realisation hit yoonmin as a truck. He stopped on his tracks to which Ricky was confused.
"Don't tell me you have another exercise to do." Ricky said laughing.
"No!! I have to go home!!" Yoonmin said.
"Why?" She asked
"Because I have to watch Tom and Jerry!!" He said
"What?"
"I uh mean uhm I have to watch AFTER my Tom and Jerry." He said.
"Who is Tom and Jerry?" She asked
"Uhm Tom is a Jerry and Jerry is a Tom!" He said. What is he even saying.
"What?!" Ricky said confused.
"No no no. Uh Tom is my mouse and Jerry is my cat!!" He said again. Since when is Tom a mouse and a jerry a cat?
"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around." Ricky said raising an eyebrow.
"No!! Because the uhm the mouse is blue and the cat is brown!!" He said.
"What are saying?" Sbe asked again.
I spoke to myself looking at him. "Tom is a mouse and Jerry is a cat. If he wants to name them this way let it be.." but not only I said that but also yoonmin. He spoke at the same time as me and the same words.
He covered his mouse and looked shocked.
"Did I.." I say as be said the same. I can control his wordings?
"Who do you mean by he?" Ricky asked and I could feel stares on me. Everyone was shocked.
"The he is my father. He really loves animal and he first uhm got the cat and named it Jerry but then after getting the mouse he named it Tom." I and he said.
"Ohh do you love animals too?" she asked.
"Yeah kind of.." he replied still trying to process what happened.
"Ok bye!" She waved him goodbye and entered the classroom. After we headed out on the streets, I was bombarded by questions.
"How did you do that?!"
"Who did it?!"
"Explain to us!"
"Did you get a new power?!"
"Thats was awesome teach me!"

"I don't know how I did that. I was talking to myself and he repeated the same!!" I said frustrated (trustated)
"Thanks for saving me!!" Yoonmin said letting out a sigh of relief
"No probs." I said as we all headed home. Mom and Yeonjun took their cars and went to their home with yoonmin in order to teach him how to control himself as for Jiah she also went back to her house in the woods. After getting in the room, I lied down on the bed.
"So... what happened at the rooftop?" Taehyung did the same as me and hugged me closer kissing my forehead.
"What happened?" I asked
"You were looking unsure of something.." he said rubbing my arms in a comforting way.
"Oh that.. Its just that you remember when Ricky said about her childhood being not good?" I asked to which he nodded.
"Just them i saw a tear roll down her cheeks." I said.
"What? Ricky and crying? Pfft.." Taehyung said annoyed.
"No really!! She didn't let yoonmin see either." I said.
"I can't believe she has emotions." Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"So thats why I was thinking if I should give a chance and try to get the body in another way or still stick to the plan. Because after the heart break she would be powerless then whats the point of killing her unless we have anotger way?" I asked.
"I don't know. You have a point but keeping her alive is a huge risk. What if she becomes a murderer like human beings not with powers or curse and all.?" He asked.
"You also have a point." I said and he hummed.
"Lets not worry about this now." He said and cuddled with me until we had to go to th kitchem to eat.

After that we cuddled to sleep.