Episode 6

He showed me his rectangular smile before grabbing the back of my neck and smashing his lips on mine. I kissed him back. Again he is my first kiss. Woww..... I missed his kiss so much.

**********
After a few minutes, we pulled back.
"Taehyung?" I called him curious about something.
He hummed in response
"Why are you in this house and not your actual house?" I asked.
"Ohh this house was supoosed to be ours. After getting married we would live here together. My dad bought it for us." He said faking a smile while I could clearly see the sadness in his voice.
"Wait!! That means that they knew about us but how? W-we died the day we confessed." I said a bit sad.
"They were planning to get us married anyway because they knew about our feelings towards each other weren't of just friends." He said chuckling.
"Gosh that would be embarassing to tell them we were dating then." I said as I widened my eyes.
"No...not at all." He said.
"Wait!! Does that mean you were the one who screamed "Don't touch that" in my ear and also hid my pjs??" I asked
"Uhmm hehe maybe..." he said.

Timeskip
We were chilling in the living room watching a Kdrama. Taehyung's arm is around my shoulder while I am eating ice cream.

"Taehyung?"
He hummed in response.
"Let's go outside" I said
I could feel him tensed.
"I-I didn't go outside for like 20 years...." he said
"What?!?!? 20 years?!?!?! Gosh, get ready and lets go!!" I said.
"You know that even if I go naked, nobody can see me because I can only decide to be seen in the house only." He said.
"O-ok" I said.

After taking the bus, we were now in the city. Of course Taehyung didn't have to pay any fare. I already have 3 shopping bags with me.

"Uhmm y/n... you didn't say that we were coming for shopping"
"Hehe maybe I forgot to mention about that" i said as he just looked at me in disbelief.
"Everything has changed.." he said.
"Yeah now that I remember"
After visiting a few more shops, we went to the park. I didn't talk to him otherwise people would think I was crazy.

No one was at the park. It was completely empty. It was a bit cloudy.
Suddenly I felt something soft but cold land on my nose. The first snow..... I started remembering the event in my past life.
"Wait!! Taehyung??"
"Yes..." he said looking at the sky.
"Which date was the trip before we died??" I asked.
"Uhmmm...... I think the 30th January *think that it is winter because I really don't know the season of that month in Korea*

"What?!?!" I said as I stood up
"What happened?" Taehyung asked confused.
"Today is the same date and also the first snow again!!" I said getting scared.
"So what??" He asked not understanding my reaction.
"What something happens like that day?!!?" I was totallh freaking out. My heart was pounding in my chest by having the thoughts of losing taehyung again or maybe him losing me.
"Shhhhh... nothing will happen. I will protect you this time." He said as he hugged me. I felt a bit relaxed by his warmth.
"Y/n!!!" He called me.
"Yes"
"Why did you come to that isolated house alone??" He said.
I started thinking if I should tell him or not.
"Uhmm Taehyung-ah.... actually I ran away from home. And that house was the only one I could afford." I said as I sighed
"what!??! Why did you run away??" He asked concerned.

I told him the entire story of my life with my parents and my older brother. About how they treated me like shit and all that stuff.

"HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO THEIR OWN DAUGHTER?!" He was angry.
"Taehyung calm down" i said.
"NO Y/N!! YOU HAVE THROUGH SO MUCH!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM. THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO TREAT YOU LIKE THAT AND LOCK YOU IN THAT GOD DAMN HOUSE AND LETTING YOU GO OUTSIDE ONLY TO WORK!!! AND WHY BECAUSE THEY ONLY WANT MONEY!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! THEY BEAT YOU UP AND ONLY FOR MONEY. WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU, A FUCKING MONEY MAKING MACHINE!!! I WILL NOT SPARE THEM!!!" He said.
"Its okay for me. Now I'm free. Don't worry." I said.

I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.
"Awww such a cute couple" I heard someone saying.
I saw a girl maybe of my age or younger staring at us in awes. I startex blushing like crazy until realization hit me.
"Wait!!! Can you see him/me !??!?!" both Taehyung and I said.
"Of course.. I know he is a spirit. I can see spirits." She said smilling widely.
"And I also know that he is not totally a ghost but a cursed soul." She added.
"I-you-no like - can- do you have a solution to get the curse away?" I asked.
"Come with me" she said.
I was unsure whether to follow her ot not. I looked at taehyung and he gave me a nod. We started following her.

We are in a room full of lighted candles. She took us in the forest where there was a lonely small house made of wood.

"What's your name??" I asked as she was looking around for something.
"Ohh silly me, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ji-ah." She said
"Nice to meet you Ji-ah"
She took out a book from the shelf. There was a lot of dust on it.
"This book might help us" she said
She started reading the book. Its all about the curse of witches.
"Uhm do you guys remember which witch was she. Like did she say a name or something?" Ji-ah asked us.
"Yeah..I think it was black uhmm yeah blackrose's witch." Taehyung said
"Ohhh they are one of the most powerful witches." She said as she turned the pages.
"But Ji-ah , how did you know about the curse and why are you helping us?" I asked.
"Uhm you can say that its a mission I got from god. I have the ability to see spirits and help them since childhood. Yesterday I had a dream of you. I didn't get any precise details but only the story that there is a boy named taehyung who is cursed and I saw that I might see you guys at the park. So I came to the park and saw you too. I can diffferentiate between a ghost and a human so seeing you guys like this, I knew you could see taehyung so I decided to try my best to help you" she said.
"Thank you very much" I said
"No no need- aha!! Found it!!!" she said as she stopped at a page.

"So it says that If a blackrose's witch cursed a human, she must be killed so that the curse will break. Only a goldenrose's witch's half human daughter can be its death. And they are usually found in human world to fight evils."
She said.
"Where will we find a goldenrose's witch half human daughter??" Taehyung asked.

"We must find a way....." Ji-ah said.