Episode 28

Its been a few days since yoonmin started talking to Ricky. It seems like she got attached to yoonmin and that maybe she started developing feelings for him amd the other hand, yoonmin kept complaining about how she stinks or how he want to tape down her mouth. Recently Taehyung downloaded a game called PUBG and doesn't pay attention to me.
-_-  😑. And for the two awkward couple, you know who am talking about.... Jiah and Yeonjun ofc. So the two of them are behaving weirder day by day.

Currently I am in the kitchen, washing the dishes. Mom and Yeonjun are also here as we decided that they stay with us in week ends.
"Y/n!!" I heard someone calling me.
"In the kitchen!!" I said.
"Oh here you are! We are out of snacks and we just started playing pubg." Taehyung said while pointing to the 3 behind. Jiah, Yeonjun and Yoonmin.
"Where had you get a phone?" I asked yoonmin.
"Oh yeonjun gave me one of his old phones he didn't use anymore." He said smilling cheekily.
"So what do I do now?" I asked.
"Please y/n go buy some for us...." They said kneeling down.
"Hmm let me think... uhmm... I think..... maybe .. I will.. NOT go" I said glaring at them taking out my apron after wiping my hands on it.
"Y/n please!" They said.
"A big no!" I said again.
"You guys have been playing all day and I have been working which I haven't even completed yet. If you don't want me to take your phones and wash it in the washing machine then let me go wash the clothes!" I said.
"Wohh ok ok." They all said stepping back as if protecting themselves.
"I will go then.." yoonmin said.
"I will come with you!" Jiah said grabbing a bag..
"Wait money?" She asked.
Mom came in out of nowhere and handed yoonmin some money before vanishing in the living room.
"Uhm what was that?" I asked.
"Ohh she is watching her favourite show thats why she is in a hurry." Yeonjun chuckled.
"Okay...that was creepy but okay.."
I said.
"Lets go Jiah we will hve to play!" Yoonmin said making both them hurry towards the door.
Yeonjun followed Jiah with his eyes and only looked away when she was out of sight.
"When are you gonna confess?" Taehyung asked.
"What?" He asked shocked.
"When are you going to confess your feelings?" He asked again making sure his words are clear and slow so that he understand well while chuckling.
"Uh uh I don't know what you are talking about.." He replied nervously.
"oh come on everyone knows." Taehyung said while laughing.
Yeonjun glared at me while I raised both hands in air in my defence proving I am innocemt by shaking my head.
"You know you are so obvious about that right?" He asked as Yeonjun's mouth dropped and eyes wide open.
"Really?!" He asked.
"Yes!" We said.
"Omg!" He said in annoyance gripping his hair.
"Hey hey hey stop you will become bald!" I said while laughing.
He faked crying and the whole question was ignored.
"Oh I think mom is calling me!" He said before dashing towards his room.
"Uhm before you go I wanna say that mom is in that direction!" I yelled to which he facepalmed.
"Ohh I-I had to take something!" He said quickly entering and closing the door behind him.
"Ah these two." Taehyung said laughing.
"They are hilarious!" I said going towards the bathroom to get the dirty clothes but Taehyung grabbed my wrist making me stumble and hit his chest.
"Oww" we both said.
After relieving the pain by rubbing he dragged me to our room and closed the door.
"Tae whats wrong?" I asked.
He hugged me and patted my back.
"I'm sorry.." he said
"For what?" I asked.
"I didn't paid attention to you since I downloaded that game. I'm sorry. I didn't even helped you with the housework." He said in a sad tone.
"Its ok tae!" I said putting both of my hands on his cheeks squeezing it.
"Wait..." I said shocked and squeezed it again and again and yet again.
"Yah what are you doing?" He asked.
"Its so squishy!!" I said and squeezed again.
He took my hands away and put it on his neck bringing me closer before smashing his lips on mine.
"Thats more squishy." He said pecking my lips.
"Let me go now I have work to do." I said.
"Ok let me help you!" He said following me.

On the other side.
"When are you going to tell your feeling to Yeonjun?" He asked.
"What?!" I said almost choking on my saliva.
"you heard it." He said.
"Uh I dont have any feelings for him! Are you high?!" I asked.
"You know we all know." He said.
"Really?!" I asked as my eyes widen.
"yes!" Yoonmin laughed.
"Ugh.." I said rolling my eyes while paying the cashier.
He quickly took the bag and headed out with me following.
"I don't want to acceot my feelings.. I am scared of getting rejected." I said.
"You will not get rejected. I am sure of that!" He said.
"How can you be so sure?" I asked.
"Because I think he likes you too!" He said and my heart starts beating like crazy.
"Really?!" I asked as a sudden joy takes over me.
"Yes!" He said.
"I think I will talk to him tomorrow!" I said confidently.
"Yes and confess your feelings! Don't worry we will help you!" He said as I hugged him tightly.
"Thank you!!" I said overwhelmed.
"You're welcome" he said winking at me as I laughed.
"lets go quickly we will have to play!!" He said.
"The last one to get there is a loser!" I said sprinting towards a short cut while he took the main road.
"we will see that!!"  I heard him say before it fade.

??? POV.
Ugh!! I lost them!! I finally found her and what she was doing? Trying to steal my man! I will kill you, you little bitch just like I did to your friend years ago. Yoonmin is only mine. Nobody can take him away from me. Just wait and watch!

3rd person's POV
With that said she went away getting ready to execute her plan.

What will happen?