Episode 4

Y/n's POV
The memories

I woke up feeling a head on mine. I lifted my head only for his head to fall on my shoulder. I wanted to push it off but as soon as I saw his sleeping features, I stopped myself. He is so cute while sleeping. I don't deserve him at all. He is so handsome and I am just a simple girl and yes he is more talented and handsome than V himself. If I had to choose between V and Taehyung, it would of course be taehyung.*😂😂😂*
My thoughts were intrrupted by a pair of hands wrapping around me. Oh...My....GOD !!!!! My poor heart is jumping. He always have to cuddle with something while sleeping. His head is now in the crook of my neck. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. I let him be like this while I rest my head against the window going to sleep again.

Taehyung's POV
I felt y/n head moving from under mine making my head fall on her shoulders but I pretend to still be asleep. I tried pulling a prank on her. I wrapped my arms around her and I snuggled my head into her neck. I could feel her heartbeats. It was beating really fast. I soon fell asleep by her warmth.

Timeskip at the camping site
We were setting up our tents. Me and Taehyung are pairs. Great!!!
"Ok everyone!!! Here are the maps, you can go around and visit the place by yourself." The teacher said handing every pair a map. "Now that your tents are set up, you are free to go but remember that you must returned before 7pm! Okay?" He added
"Okay sir!!" Everyone replied in unison.
"Y/n!!! Let's go there!!" I pointed at a small lake found on the map.
"We won't get lost right?" She asked
"No!! You don't trust me!!?!?!?" I asked shocked at the fact that she was doubting my ability.
"I don't trust you after what happened that day" she said making me remember that event.

Flashback
"Taehyung-ah!!! Where are we going?" Little y/n asked.
"I saw a deer going there at that part of the forest!!" I, being around 8 years old, replied
"What if we get lost?" Little y/n asked.
"We won't. Just trust me" I said assuring her.

2 hours later
Third person's POV
Y/n was finding the way back with the help of the wind blowing while handling a crying Taehyung.
"Ehehehehe😭 I don't want to be eaten by wild animals, y/n!!!!!"
"Can you shut the fuck up for a minute!!!" y/n yelled at taehyung making him flinch and stop crying before starting to cry again but louder.
"We are on right tracks. I can see our houses from he---" she was cut off by a noise.
"T-taehyung let's run!!!!!" She said grabbing taehyung's wrist and sprinting towards their houses.
As they arrived, they were panting heavily holding their hips.
"What happened??" Taehyung asked.
"I heard a noise like growling or roaring, I-I don't know." Y/n replied.
"Ohh that.... that was my stomach. I hadn't eaten since morning."
"Yahhh Kim asshole taehyung!!"

End of flashback

I chuckled as I remembered how we both got lost because of me.
"No don't worry. I'm a grown up man now." I said proudly.
"Yeah yeah" she said rolling her eyes.

We took some snacks and bottles of water so that if we are hungry or thirsty, we have our saviours. We walked for approximatly 1 hour and arrived at our destination. Somehow I could feel someone following us but I can't see anyone. The lake was really beautiful. The water was clear and we could see our reflection in it. We could hear birds chirping and the leaves moving with the wind. The sun was reflecting on the water making its reflected light fall on us. There were rocks covered in green algae thing which was really slippery but it made the place look more beautiful as it contributed to make the place look green green.
*hehe I don't know the right word*
Y/n was so lost in the beauty that she didn't notice that she put her foot on one of the rocks.
"Y/n! Careful!!!!" I yelled at her but unfortunately too late. She slipped and was about to fall.

Y/n's POV
The place was so beautiful. I started walking admiring the view until I heard someone calling me.
"Y/n! Careful!!!!"
I was about to turn in the direction of the voice but I slipped. I closed my eyes preparing for my body to hit the hard surface. After some seconds, I didn't feel the impact but I felt a pair of hands around my waist and felt as if my hair was hanging in the air. I shot my eyes open to only see my*cough* I mean the handsome boy whom I recognized as taehyung, holding me. I looked on my side seeing that my upper half body in the position of falling. I quickly straightened myself while blushing. I looked at taehyung and he was also blushing.
"T-thank you" I mentally facepalmed myself for stuttering again.
"Uhm y-you're w-welcome." He nervously chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Let's take pictures!!" I said, taking out my phone.
We took a lot of pictures and by a lot, I mean a lot.
"Taehyung!!! Say cheese!"
We both said cheese and before the click of the camera was heard, I felt a soft thing on my cheeks. I froze on spot. The picture showed as a review and I saw that I was smilling and taehyungs lips on my cheeks.
"Yah!!!" I started chasing him.
"Hahahahahahaha"
As I caught him, I started hitting his chest playfully. He grabbed both of my wrist and stared at me sincerely. After I calmed down, he let go of my wrists and grabbed my waist with one hand, pulled me closer and with the other hand , he grabbed the back of neck and smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked but eventually kissed back. Our lips were moving in a sinc. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Everything was going in slow motion. He pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. My first kiss is stolen by my first love. I couldn't feel happier. It is the best day of my life. It was a slow, sweet and passionate kiss. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck and I deepen the kiss even more. I could feel him smilling by my move but we didn't break it. After some time, I had to pull back because of the lack of air. I pressed my forehead against his and we were panting heavily.
"Y/n?"
"Hmm"
"I really love you ,Y/n...." he said between his breath
"I love you! I really really love you!"
"I-I love you too taehyung-ah!!"
"Promise me that you will never leave me!"
"Okay promise!"
"You know... The day, I saw you I fell in love with you. Love at first sight..eventhough I was only 3." He said chuckling
"Me too... love at first sight.." I said while pecking his lips.

Suddenly there was a lot of smoke around us. I started looking around to search for the source of the smoke but didn't find any. I grabbed onto taehyung's shirt.
"W-what is happening tae..?" I asked a bit scared and feeling a bit dizzy.
"I don't know. I'm feeling dizzy.." he responded.
"Me too" I replied.

The only thing, I remember is that both taehyung and I fell on the ground and I lost my consciousness.

I woke up by cold water being splashed on me.
"What the fuck!"
I looked to my side and saw taehyung being held in the air unconcious. Then I looked infront of me and saw.....

Ricky??

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Author's note
That was the longest kiss scene, I ever wrote!!!!