Episode 17

Detention was over and we went home.
"How can he give us detention like this?! Is he crazy or out of his mind?!" Jiah asked. We all burst in a fit of laughter.
"They are the same things." Yoonmin said laughing.
"Yeah!" Taehyung also said laughing.
"Ahh I hate him so much!" Jiah said annoyed fastening her steps leaving us behind.
"Yah! Jiah wait for us!!" I yelled.
"Hmph!!" She let a sound of annoyance.
We went back home and Jiah also went to her house not botgering to come in the house.
"So where will I go?" Yoonmin asked.
"You will stay here." Taehyung said.
"Really?! I thought by staying with you you meant that it was only in school" He said considering my words earlier in school.
"No we went stay with us." I said.
"I will show you your room." Taehyung said and went with him in the guest room.
They soon after came back. Suddenly I saw a paper flying from the window and got in. It was an advertisement paper. I don't what got into me bit I started staring at the paper deeply. And what happened shocked me... The paper started burning. Taehyung and Yoonmin watched and started jumping around.
"Fire!!!!!! Fire!! Oeo!!" They started singing.
"Y/n!! You fucking set a paper on fire by just staring!!" Taehyung said.
Aish these guys share the same brain cells. But seriously I did that... I want to know my powers more now. We called Jiah to come over as she couldn't have gone too far. I begged her to come and didn't tell her what I just did.
"Jiah!! Come here now!" I said.
"No no"
"Aish listen to me!"
"Yes I want to show you something"
"Just come over!"
"Okay see ya!"

After 2 minutes someone opened the door. As I said she never knocks on the door because of what I had said to her. I took a paper and placed it on the kitchen counter before she came in.
"What did you want to show me?" She asked sitting down.
"Look at the paper carefully and deeply.." I said as she looked at it. I started thinking the same things I did when I saw that paper and it caught fire.
"Omg! Omg omg omg!!" I looked at how Jiah was jumping.
"What you say." I asked smirking.
"Did I really do that?!" She asked. Wait what? My smirk dropped and I gave her a "are you serious" look.
"Yah!! I did that!" I said.
"You!!! You have this power too?!" She asked utterly shocked.
"Yep!" I said proudly.
"Bitch! What witch are you!?" She asked.
"I don't know.." I said.
"Aish!! Lets forget about this." Taehyung said.
"Yeah! This thing is not important right now. Why do think Ricky did not show up at school today?" Yoonmin asked.
"Don't know..." Jiah amd I said.
I hope she isn't planning anything. Her smile is still haunting me. Did she really recognised me?
"Y/n.. whats wrong?" Taehyung asked placing his arms on my shoulder.
"Nothing." I said.
"What nothing. Don't hide anything from us. Atleast me. Come on tell us." He said.
"Its just that I feel something is fishy. I feel that Ricky has something going on on her mind." I said.
"Don't worry babe. Everythings gonna be alright." Taehyung said pecking my lips.
"Okay." I said but deep inside I am still worried. What if she hurt them. Yoonmin and Jiah are not even related to this battle between Ricky, Taehyung and I. I am really worried for them and Taehyung.

Timeskip next morning.
We were back at school with Yoonmin and Jiah by our side. We had computer class right now.
"Hi guys!" We heard someone call and immediately recognised it.
"Oh hi Ricky.." Jiah said rolling her eyes.
"Hi... You were not here yesterday?" I asked.
"Yeah.. I had a little work." She said smilling. A very fake smile. She is definitely up to something.
"What class do you have?" Ricky asked.
"Computer." I said.
"Oh no I have English." She said.
"Okay bye we gotta go.." I said waving at her pulling Jiah with me who was glaring at her while taehyung and yoonmin followed us.
"So that was Ricky?" Yoonmin asked.
"Yep.." Taehyung replied.
"Clearly a bitch.." Yoonmin said making me chuckle.
"You got good eyes mah boy." Jiah said.
Jiah looked at him and was laughing. While doing so she bumped into someone.

Jiah's POV
"Clearly a bitch." I heard yoonmin said making me burst into laughter.
"You got good eyes mah boy." I said and looked at him. I didn't know that there was a person coming infront making me bump into him. I was about to fall. Being afraid of the impact I was about to get by the fall, I closed my eyes tightly waiting for it. I waited for the impact and waited and waited and waited but it never happened. I felt a pair of hand around my waist holding me tightly close to the person's body. I opened my eyes to see Yeonjun looking at me. My heart started beating fast at the sight of his face only inches away. Our nose were almost touching. I stared at him which he did also. While staring at his eyes, I saw how beautiful they were. But soon I came back to my senses and said.
"Yah let go!" I said squirming.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Totally sure!!" I said as he let go making me about to fall
"Ahh.." he pulled me up again smirking. I blushed. What was he doing to me?
"Say sorry" He said.
"What? Why?!" I asked.
"You bumped into me. In addition you owe me a thank you also for saving you twice from falling or may I say thrice as the other also you fell on me." He said smirking.
"Yah! I won't say either sorry or thank you!" I replied.
"Jiah you should thank him!" Y/n said while nudging my arm.
"Hell no!" I said.
"Heaven yes!" Yeonjun said.
"No!".
"Yes!" All of them said which consist of yenjun, yoonmin, taehyung and y/n whom I thought were my best friends! Ugh!.
"Ok!! T-Thhnnxx." I said rolling my eyes.
"Keep rolling those eyes. You might find your brain in there if you have one." Yeonjun said.
"I am killing him!!" I was about to strangle him when the bell rang.
"Bye y/n and bye....jiah" He said smirking at Jiah.

Back to y/n's POV
"Wait Mr Choi!" I yelled before he went away. I ran to him.
"I am really sorry for Jiah's behaviour." I said.
"No no its okay. I like to annoy her a little bit and don't call me Mr Choi it sounds weird for me. Call me Yeonjun." He said.
"Okay!" I said.
When he turned around I saw something I really didn't expect to see. His shirt was a bit messy from grabbing Jiah and it slightly showed his shoulder. I saw................the burnt mark..

"Yeonjun forms part of witches?" I asked myself as I heard a gasp behind me. It was Jiah. She heard me along with the other two.
"He is a wizard..." Jiah said.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■
I really appreciate your love towards this book guys.
I really love you guys very much. I hope you like the story.